Ok..got another one for you

-

Holy Roller

Reaction score
Will the driveshaft from a 69 barracuda hatchback with a 383/727 work on a 68 barracuda fastback 383/727 ? Or is the wheelbase longer on the notch. Will any of the parts off the 69 notch work on the 68, vent window frame, springs..stuff like that. Thank you

Hatchback? There's no hatch.

All '67-'69 Barracudas have the same wheelbase, so driveshafts from same engine/trans/rear setups will swap. All parts will swap except those related to the rear interior, rear window and back seat.

Yes.... As 451 said,....... but the components all have to match. Same wheel base on Cudas, till 70 model year came out. Darts are different, and longer, so drive shafts wont fit.
Dave

Hatchback? There's no hatch.

All '67-'69 Barracudas have the same wheelbase, so driveshafts from same engine/trans/rear setups will swap. All parts will swap except those related to the rear interior, rear window and back seat.
Lol...that shows I didn't proof read. I thought some parts might fit, but I wasn't sure about the driveshaft.

what rear end do each have?.....as a 8 3/4 ....7 `1/4 ...and 8 1/4 and a dana 60 require different length shafts...

sounds like you are good to go....check the u joint size on the rear ends..

I'm sure you could find something more expensive and stronger, it's just what I use.

When you take your old ones in, machum up. Any parts store should have it.

-
Back