OK, which one of you guys did THIS!!!

-
Wow !! Not even sure how that happens. Twist the rear axle off? Some serious torque.

Watching this again, it appears that it was his hitting the brakes that broke the axle free. Wheel hop can cause some serious stress on the rear end.

I've freeze framed it a couple times, pretty sure its a ladder bar car and the front or rear heims let go.

Bummer....hard to watch the video with the lame *** people laughing like morons, and then not even stopping to help.....:banghead:

did he lose the front u-joint? serious ouch! He hit the brakes after it was too late.

Your right. I looked at it frame by frame. I think he broke the front U joint. Then pole vaulted the rear end out. Kind of hard to see, but I think I see the driveshaft still attached to the rear end. He hit the brakes after the rear end was on it's way out.

The idiots laughing I could do without.

Tom

Not often you get to see something like that happen!
I probably would have laughed to, but I'd of stopped to
see if they were hurt.

Ouch! Looks like they are in Alberta given the lack of front plates on the cars, the lack of mountains and the overhead traffic lights mounted horizontally instead of vertically.

That would be an interesting conversation with the insurance company.

I didnt realize it started at :20, I wondered what you all were commenting on. About the 5th time I played it,, it started at 0:00, I saw the Dart. Hey, that looks kinda like my car!

-
Back