OK you can unsubscribe me

-
I don't get this, haha. What exactly happened there George... you wake up on the wrong side of a-body this morning???

Whoa!!! everybody took that well!what's with the unsubscribe thing? did he think this was a snivelet site?

George don't go...we need some one to pick on...LOL...I own both a-bodies and one hot bodie......stay w/ us George

George don't go...we need some one to pick on...LOL...I own both a-bodies and one hot bodie......stay w/ us George

I agree, don't go. Sometimes members on here can be a little harsh; I know I'm guilty of that. I think it's better to be supportive of each other who share a common interest...our a-bodies. At the same time, sometimes members are too sensitive and touchy and get their feeling hurt too easily. It all sounds childish I know but that's the way I see it.

Dude is a little diferent IMO. He joins in March 2009 and posts ?? times and then want's to bail. If anyone read the reference that was posted and has read some othere threads here no one was rude disrepectful or even mean. At least compaired to some of the threads in the past. OH well

besides, out of the "GM: A bodies, we all know the Cutlass Supreme/442 was faaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr better than the Chevelle.

bwahahahahaha

yeah I like old oldsmobiles as well as mopars.

Hey George: Let's give this a tad bit of thought and then i'm sure you will come to your sences. Buy the join date and the number of post that are displayed you are somewhat new to this site and maybe the world of Mopars. Wheather your Chevelle post was a joke or your true feelings you had to have strapped on the BIG cahones when doing so, and now is the time to strap em back on and take any and all rounds headed your way. If you don't know by now there are a bunch of die hard A Body freaks here like myself BUT along with myself there are many others that are aware that there are other cars made also and i own many brands, mostly Mopar. Make no mistake there are Barracudas in these waters with teeth showing waiting for a meal of chevy or ford owners so if the site of bloody water turns you off get back on the beach away from the hungry. Strap your cohones on and dive in. The water is nice. Just don't stick your Who Ha in a hole with a snapping turtle in it. Not going to beg you to stay because only you know if your man enough to handle the action you lead your self into, however you will be the one missing out.

If someone dosen't want to play anymore they should just leave the game. It's not like it's a job, you don't have to give two weeks notice? If you don't like what's going on you don't have to be a part of it. All can say is it's your loss george.

That being said I hope no one has been sending george PM's that are uncalled for???

oops, sorry. I went in and looked for my chevelle post, coulnd't find it. thought a moderator had deleted it. Dont like guys who take themselves too seriously, so I was gonna pull the plug. Dont know why I couldn't find it, I will go take another look.

oops, sorry. I went in and looked for my chevelle post, coulnd't find it. thought a moderator had deleted it. Dont like guys who take themselves too seriously, so I was gonna pull the plug. Dont know why I couldn't find it, I will go take another look.
Sometimes when you post you have to "refresh" in order to find it depending on how your computer is set. The mods here dont just delete posts or threads over little stuff. Whats GREAT about this site is that you can post and talk about other brands without getting a little "time out" like happens at other mopar boards (not mentioning and site names) Probably the best site as far as being moderated so there isnt a ton of spam or obscene stuff and yet is still not over moderated.

Hey George: Let's give this a tad bit of thought and then i'm sure you will come to your sences. Buy the join date and the number of post that are displayed you are somewhat new to this site and maybe the world of Mopars. Wheather your Chevelle post was a joke or your true feelings you had to have strapped on the BIG cahones when doing so, and now is the time to strap em back on and take any and all rounds headed your way. If you don't know by now there are a bunch of die hard A Body freaks here like myself BUT along with myself there are many others that are aware that there are other cars made also and i own many brands, mostly Mopar. Make no mistake there are Barracudas in these waters with teeth showing waiting for a meal of chevy or ford owners so if the site of bloody water turns you off get back on the beach away from the hungry. Strap your cohones on and dive in. The water is nice. Just don't stick your Who Ha in a hole with a snapping turtle in it. Not going to beg you to stay because only you know if your man enough to handle the action you lead your self into, however you will be the one missing out.
NEW TO THE MOPAR SCENE??!! I bought my first mopar when most of you guys still thought boobs were for getting milk from. Keep THAT kind of talk up, & you will find out JUST how big my cahones are! And yes, OF COURSE the Chevelle thing was a joke. I'll have to go back & check the responses. I just thought it had been deleted by a moderator when I couldnt find it, thought that was more than a little heavy-handed.My mistake.:error:

Sometimes when you post you have to "refresh" in order to find it depending on how your computer is set. The mods here dont just delete posts or threads over little stuff. Whats GREAT about this site is that you can post and talk about other brands without getting a little "time out" like happens at other mopar boards (not mentioning and site names) Probably the best site as far as being moderated so there isnt a ton of spam or obscene stuff and yet is still not over moderated.
Well, thats why I was kind of pissed. I thought "Man, if a moderator pulled THAT, these guys are pretty uptight" Could be I hadnt re-freshed. My bad. It was late, the baby was yelling, I was tired. Nuff said.

-
Back