Old Age

-

Bad Sport

HALF A BUBBLE OFF
Staff member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
LMAO, I must be loosing it.

We bought some frozen sweet and sour chicken in dinner form.. I just pulled it out of the freezer, read the directions and turned the oven on.

Standing there looking at the rice and puzzled as to how well it will cook with no liquid in there. :banghead:

Anybody else have those moments? I'm still laughing typing this.

Just thought I would give ya'll a chuckle, it's on me.

Since "I can't cook," I don't get it, LOL

You ought'ha see some of my failed experiments/ concoctions

When I went to Austin to see my (now gone) engineer buddy, I was worried that my metabolism might take a dump, not knowing his habits, and being out of my "usual routine."

So we'd been to the store, and I bought a dozen eggs, amoung other things.

Took em (to his) home, and threw 'em all in a pot on the stove to turn 'em into hard boiled.

"Don't forget them" says Gary

So we BOTH promptly went into the living room and turned that pot of eggs into a smoking pile of putrid poo.

He threw the eggs out in the back yard for the birds, and threw the pot in the garbage, LOL

Do it all the time at work we package parts from a printed sales order [we pull the parts first] bring them in our area and lay them out then commence to packing each order one by one. My self and the other fella that works with me [I'm 54 he's 67] several times a day during this process just stand there looking at the paper never moving we just go brain dead or I'll read the paper and go to get the part [only several feet outside our area] and forget what the hell I went out for 3 TIMES finally I'll take the paper with me. I have gotten into the habit of when I think of something I do it then cause I know I'll forget If I don't or write myself a note. Getting old sucks!!!!!

I hear ya Bruce, sometimes Im on the crapper so long I forget why...then I take a whiff and remember

What I hate is when you've sat on the crapper so long you actually can't remember if you did your business or not. With the fan going, the smell does go away after awhile. Then you have to look (eww) and finish the job if you did.

One time I was watching TV, & the doorbell rang. I picked up the remote control, & pointed it at the front door. :tard:

They're just never as funny when you have to explain 'em, are they?

BC

P.S. He who laughs last......................................is just slow!

They're just never as funny when you have to explain 'em, are they?

BC

P.S. He who laughs last......................................is just slow!

Lol, yeah, I just couldn't believe the duh moment, the wife looked at me and just laughed.

-
Back