Old Yeller vs Drag Truck "2021"

Who wins this ?

• Mopar Sam & Old Yeller

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • 318willrun & Drag Truck

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • I don't care who wins, I wouldn't want to miss it!

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Get outta here, never going to happen.......

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
-
As I type .... We have snow on the ground, the wind is blowing 13 mph, and it is 18 degrees outside. The wind-chill makes it feel like 4 degrees ....
Cheer up, warmer weather is heading your way in the next week. mid 40's

Cheer up, warmer weather is heading your way in the next week. mid 40's
In all honesty, I don't mind the winters (or the 4 seasons - except all the Spring rains :D). Sure, with salt on the roads and without a garage it halts a lot of the car stuff..... but that's good for the wallet and by Spring I'm re-energized for more car stuff... LOL.
I was a die-hard snowmobiler for years, and looked forward to the white fluff.

Crunch time! The race is on...

Well, Yeller is so close, yet I can't seem to get the last few small things rounded up. I seem to have lost several things when we moved. The main thing was a 750 DP and a spacer.

The "race" is on because I bent the frame on our '03 Ram trying to pull an old house trailer off the property this summer. Actually my wife was pulling with the ram while I was pushing with the tractor. The frame bent on the ram, and now has cracked in half. Only the bed is holding the truck together.

So, Yeller needs to step up and be our daily driver for a while, if, if, I can round up all the small parts I need.

Crunch time! The race is on...

Well, Yeller is so close, yet I can't seem to get the last few small things rounded up. I seem to have lost several things when we moved. The main thing was a 750 DP and a spacer.

The "race" is on because I bent the frame on our '03 Ram trying to pull an old house trailer off the property this summer. Actually my wife was pulling with the ram while I was pushing with the tractor. The frame bent on the ram, and now has cracked in half. Only the bed is holding the truck together.

So, Yeller needs to step up and be our daily driver for a while, if, if, I can round up all the small parts I need.
I hope win that race because it's a long walk to town !!!!

Too bad about the ram... :(

I hope win that race because it's a long walk to town !!!!

Too bad about the ram... :(
I'll keep driving the ram until Yeller is going. Its a little funny feeling over bumps though. I don't think I should tow with it anymore.

-
Back