On the pickin road again

-
I’ve never eaten a peacock but would curious to try it!
Throw in a Opossum steak a side of Coon ham and a bit of Armadillo burger and yer all set.

Last edited:
Coon tastes just like chipped beef.
Some of the best bar b q I have ever had was possum.. I was told what it was after I had eaten some.
Man I have eaten stuff that if I knew never would have. Ballute was one of the toppers!

1724866755511.png

Coon tastes just like chipped beef.
Some of the best bar b q I have ever had was possum.. I was told what it was after I had eaten some.
Those are some things that would make me lose more weight because they are just not for eating. At least not for me

Those doors Weigh a ton. I can't believe how heavy they became after 73.

At least the skins are same through the years. I removed the skin from a heavy 73 door and put the skin on an earlier door.

I'm not sure I feel much safer when I drive a car with the heavy crash beams.

20240504_110257.jpg

20240824_113640.jpg

Ya unfortunately not much good to be salvaged off this one. The disc may be the only savior. Has a big bolt 7.25 rear. May just scrap it along with the rest of the rust. The guy wanted $675 . I got it for 225. Be lucky to break even after going to get it. I just don't understand why people let this stuff sit and rot and then decided they want to sell it. And then still think it's worth it's weight in Gold.

Ya unfortunately not much good to be salvaged off this one. The disc may be the only savior. Has a big bolt 7.25 rear. May just scrap it along with the rest of the rust. The guy wanted $675 . I got it for 225. Be lucky to break even after going to get it. I just don't understand why people let this stuff sit and rot and then decided they want to sell it. And then still think it's worth it's weight in Gold.
There's a ton of good stuff on that car. Might just have to pm you for more.

I don't need one but that grille and header panel look good and those are getting scarce. Some of us still like and collect dart sports so I see a lot of good stuff on that car.

When you say scrap it, I'm like :

2ddf3d32cfd4f4f5e1204396f6228367.jpg

The door skin looks nice on the outside, but is totally rotted on the inside. Same as that quarter panel. Not worth the time and blood getting rusty stuff off that no one would want to waist time and money on using.

The fenders look like Swiss cheese. I'll post up a few pics to ease your mind Naomi !

Well it's "T" & I's anniversary today, so we are going out to dinner . Talk later.

Last edited:
Ayeyeye.
Yikes.

That fold down was the first thing I thought of.

Happy Anniversary!

:thumbsup:

Someone might wanna convert their straight rear seat to the fold down version.
Yea, me!!! ***raises hand****

Pm sent, we'll see how much shipping is lol

I know the seat bottom is all the same so wouldn't need that. Nor the divider panel, just the hardware

FL to CO :realcrazy:

I'm gonna have to post this car in the part's car section and then we can talk parting it out ! Nothing is for sale here . Per our rules. Thanks all for understanding !

Yea, me!!! ***raises hand****

Pm sent, we'll see how much shipping is lol

I know the seat bottom is all the same so wouldn't need that. Nor the divider panel, just the hardware

FL to CO :realcrazy:
Put it on the bus! LOL, remember the fenders? :eek: They rode more miles on the bus than riding on the car they came from!

:lol:

-
Back