One of a kind Dart train wreck for sale?

-
That's the best example yet of "what not to do" with a classic car. At least they didn't use a HT, 'Vert, or 2 dr post. What'n'ell does "Over 8 tvs" mean???? Does the damn thing have EIGHT television sets?

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/4118978252.html

custom one of a kind dodge - $6000 (morgantown wv)

1974 dodge dart....too much to list. Over 8 tvs. Inside and out. Lamboo door suicide doors.. serious inquiries only. Please call or text 304657xxxx if interested.

Attachments

• ugly1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 399
  • Ugly2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 384
My eyes my eyes I'm blind

Does the damn thing have EIGHT television sets?

Nope, it has "OVER 8 TVs." That's more than eight but not quite nine. Comcast cable wont work. You'll need satellite to watch "Pimp My Ride" while you tool down the road in this gem.

He must have been watching to much of that TV series pimp my ride!!! Thats feral

He fixed it like he wanted to. That's more than a lot of us can say. I like the paint job.

Nope, it has "OVER 8 TVs." That's more than eight but not quite nine. Comcast cable wont work. You'll need satellite to watch "Pimp My Ride" while you tool down the road in this gem.

Lol! True that! Not quite nine, but still, over 8 is da bomb!

He fixed it like he wanted to. That's more than a lot of us can say. I like the paint job.

I can't disagree with you. He fixed it like he wanted to. And now he doesn't want it. I can see he's got more money in wheels/tires and stereo, and TVs and paint than he's asking for the car. The problem I see is its the wrong platform. Do this to a newer ricer and it would sell immediately. Do this to your Dart and I'll bet you'll be trying to get rid of it for quite a while.
Just my $.02

Are those ice tubs for beer in the trunk?

I am too old I guess. I'm completely baffled when I see a TV in a trunk.

TVs in the trunk... so when you are sneaking your buddies into the drive-in, they don't get bored back there!

Agree with Rusty ,love the paintwork. The wheels gotta go,lol! Lowered down 2-3" from stock,some late model Mustang or LX series wheels. All tv''s MUST GO,lol. I do like aggressive wattage stereo's,from a past lifetime. 6k,nope.....

That's the best example yet of "what not to do" with a classic car. At least they didn't use a HT, 'Vert, or 2 dr post. What'n'ell does "Over 8 tvs" mean???? Does the damn thing have EIGHT television sets?

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/4118978252.html

custom one of a kind dodge - $6000 (morgantown wv)

1974 dodge dart....too much to list. Over 8 tvs. Inside and out. Lamboo door suicide doors.. serious inquiries only. Please call or text 304657xxxx if interested.

They never taught him that he could use his thumbs when counting so he is stuck with only being able to count to eight.

its not like he started with something nice to begin with. seriously, its a 4 door 74 dart. a train wreck to begin with..

Never will under stand why you need a little or a big tv in any car . Good CD player sure . But no need to go over kill .

Nice post Dan, lol. That looks like a pos. I would much rather have the car that hoodrat started with, than that mess he finished with!

I like it. The front end is too high but other then that I see nothing wrong with it. It's just a different style of build.

Agree with Rusty ,love the paintwork. The wheels gotta go,lol! Lowered down 2-3" from stock,some late model Mustang or LX series wheels. All tv''s MUST GO,lol. I do like aggressive wattage stereo's,from a past lifetime. 6k,nope.....

Yabut...............LOL if ya do all that you DON'T HAVE THIS CAR!!! LOL

-
Back