onecatnodog has found you

-
chasduster: That would be a trick double take shoot... My Challenger to needs paint as it was restored 21 years ago... Looks good from a distance but needs to be restored again... I had this Killer Car since High School and I have lots of memories with it... onecatnodog
MyChallenger4.jpg

MyChallenger3.jpg

1970Challengerengine.jpg

Mopar Day at Bandimere was always a blast in my Challenger... It doesn't see to much action chasduster as the Prowler has top billing now.. onecatnodog
70ChallengeratBandimere.jpg

Doktor X you are in the picture... Make sure the car is clean so the girls don't get dirty... Thank you for stepping up with a A-Body... See you Sat... 10:00 at the cave.. It is the tunnel going to the upper Red Rocks parking lot... onecatnodog
Cool. I'll give it a bath tomorrow and see you then. I'll be the somewhat lanky guy with a ponytail driving a mildly-obnoxious light blue Dart. I'll stand out a bit in that environment. 8)

I will be the guy with the camera taking pictures of Hell-Cat-H posing with your car... Should be 4 Prowlers, my Challenger, and Hell-Cat-H, shown in these two pictures... Thanks for signing on for the shoot... onecatnodog :happy1:
DSCF7410.jpg

DSCF7407.jpg

Doktor_X Shows with a super clean and freshly waxed 1973 Baby Blue Dart and so does Hell-Cat-H for the photoshoot.. .. It was great to meet you Doktor_X and finally got to photo a A Body... Great day with super weather... Here are some Pictures to prove it... onecatnodog
DSC_0074.jpg
DSC_0035.jpg
DSC_0038.jpg
DSC_0092.jpg
DSC_0100.jpg
DSC_0105.jpg
DSC_0120.jpg

Lookin good...please tell me you have more of the pres..... She's a doll and my fav if you didn't notice LOL...Nice a-body doctor_x....and nice challe...

Thanks chasduster for the thumbs up...
DSC_0137.jpg

If you look in the back ground of this second picture you will see Doktor_X making sure that Hell Cat H was doing a good job... onecatnodog
DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

Sat. was a great day for my new camera, as I took over 500 shots.. Meeting Doktor_X and having Hell-Cat-H to photograph with the 3 Prowlers, a Dart Swinger and my Challenger made the time fly... Started at 10:00 am and wrapped it up by 3:00... You guys wouldn't believe this if I was to just tell you, but I have pictures to prove it... We had a un-suspecting guest visitor show, in a You Guessed It.... Driving a A-Body... Now what's the chances of this... Super Clean, all original Plymouth Valiant that the owner just happened to drive it up to Red Rocks after work... Not something that you see every day out on the road with the other Plactic Throw Away Cars.. Here is the real KICKER... The owner is a Young Lady! That's right!!! She was more than happy when asked to stop and have her car photographed... Here is my pictures to prove it... onecatnodog
DSC_0475.jpg
DSC_0478.jpg
DSC_0476.jpg

DSC_0488.jpg
DSC_0494.jpg
DSC_0498.jpg
What a cutie... She is a Big Time Mopar Gal... Races a Bandimere Speedway just a few miles from Red Rocks were these pictures were taken and has another A-Boby Dart Race car with a built 383.. This girls knows cars and she can talk about them... Colo. School of Mines student and a great find on my special A-Body Day... onecatnodog

Reflecting back on the fun day in a shot off of my Prowler Trunk with Hell-Cat-H and me onecatnodog... I was as busy as a bee...
DSC_0078.jpg
Speaking of BEES we shot the event about 30 feet below this massive bee hive and were lucky not to get stung:notworth:...There was no stopping us...
DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg
DSC_0346.jpg

DSC_0332.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg
DSC_0294.jpg

that is cool-- thanks for the great pictures-- looks like a great area -- to relax!! Lawrence

Crap! Looks like I headed back to lower altitudes a bit too early. At any rate, I did thoroughly enjoy the experience. Hell-Cat-H is an absolute sweetheart in addition to being extremely photogenic. It was nice to meet you and the Prowler guys as well. Cool people, cool cars and a magnificent backdrop... it doesn't get much better. Thanks for having me. :grin:

VDART: Red Rocks is just a super place to go... Can get a little busy at times with the tour busses and cars but you expect that as it has the look that people want to see... Conserts are out side with the rock wall settings and the sound is the best... Click on the picture to play a sample of a consert that I went to at Red Rocks last year and recorded a few short videos... onecatnodog

Just a little sample of Red Rocks... Click to play short video... onecatnodog

Doktor_X: The pleasure was mine to meet you.. Your car looked great and sounds KILLER... Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to spend half of it with me... You just never know what will happen when your out and about, it's always nice to have a camera to take some pictures with, so you can share it with someone... Thanks for being the first to step up on this site... Any others out there? Have camera will travel... She is holding a spark plug in one hand... Can you find the other one? :finga:... onecatnodog
DSC_0135.jpg

chasduster: Good Eye! Wow I have over 1,800 looks on the onecatnodog topic... Pictures are worth a thousand looks... onecatnodog
DSC_0397.jpg

Thinking that a few more pictures should get me to 2,000... I have one more A-Body owner that has stepped up to do a photo shoot... I will post it when I do it... onecatnodog
DSC_0760.jpg

DSCF5973.jpg

DSCF8480.jpg

DSCF8424.jpg

DSC_5817.jpg
:love7:

This could be one of the fastest Prowlers in the world... It's my good friend Jordon's 3.5 stroked to a 5.0 V/6 with a Paxton Super Charger, Intercooled, has a stall converter, and gears... Click on the picture and it will play a short video... John(onecatnodog)Collins Last year at Bandimere Speedway here in Colorado this car put 5 Vipers on the trailer.. Even at a Mile Hi this car ran 12.01 that was with the Novi 1,000 super charger... This year he had the heads ported and polished and installed a bigger super charger the Novi 2,000... I will report back when he runs it... Click on the picture to play a teaser video against a 2009 Z06 vette and Jordon's Prowler before he put the decals on it of the checkered flags...

-
Back