onecatnodog has found you

-
Thanks Chasduster for checking out the slide show... There is always something going on with us here in Colorado as I try to stay super busy doing car stuff... onecatnodog
DSC_0694.jpg

The Mile Hi Prowlers will be going to my friends Harrys place for a planed B.B.Q. and he has some of the coolest cars... Check out the car from the movie Spin Out the old Elvis Movie... My friend Harry invented the brushless car wash and with his love of cars/cycles/bikes has put together this great packed 3 filled buildings of toys... onecatnodog
DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0481_00.jpg

DSCF8950.jpg

chasduster her she is again, thank you for checking out my posts... onecatnodog
DSC_0411_00.jpg

DSC_0317-1.jpg

No Problem Chasduster... Everyone check out this cute Mr. Hemi Video.. Just thought I would share this with you all... Click on it to play onecatnodog HEMI Man
If this first one doesn't play try this one... It's just a silly little clip that a friend sent me.. onecatnodog [ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3118801094876008220&q=hemi&pr=goog-sl"]HEMI Man[/ame]

onecatnodog is so lucky to have some great friends.. Got a special invite to check out some really great cars tonight... Only one legit Mopar but there were some Mercedes there and at one time Mercedes was Mopar... But the big draw was the Veyron... Here I am kneeling next to it... Thanks Justin for the special invite and for taking this picture... It was so hard to get a good picture of this car as there was a crowd around it all night, but I snuck in there right before they closed... onecatnodog
DSCF8200.jpg
DSCF8201.jpg

DSCF8202.jpg

DSCF8203.jpg

DSCF8204.jpg

DSCF8206.jpg

DSCF8207.jpg

DSCF8208.jpg

DSCF8209.jpg

And you know me I'm never afraid to talk to the ladies, and most of the time they do what I want them to... onecatnodog
DSCF8114.jpg

Going to try and do a Mother/Daughter shoot next Sunday at the Sloans Lake boat dock... Make sure you check out the pictures... onecatnodog
DSC_0204-1.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

This picture is from oncatnodog's checkered past... onecatnodog :love7:
DSCF8640.jpg

DSCF8635.jpg

DSCF8634.jpg

Thanks Snake... Here are a couple of shots from this weekend... onecatnodog
DSC_0435.jpg

DSC_0427.jpg

DSC_0417.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0223-1.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg
Things are starting to get WAY BUSY for me now that the weather is changing... So all the Prowlers I will have to keep busy with events going on...

Chasduster: Thanks for the encouragement and one always thinks of saftey before getting his self into something that he enjoys, if you know what I mean... onecatnodog
DSC_0080-1.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082-1.jpg

DSC_0093-1.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg
:read2:

This is the best I can do for a A-Body Snake, and may have posted it all ready... But I did put the word out twice before asking and trying to do something before my Prowlers consume all my time... Just wanting to have some A-Bodies come out for a photo shoot and only had one taker... I will be up at Bandimere for Mopars on the Mountain in two weeks, and not sure if I can get a few Prowler Girls up there to take time out of their busy schedule to pose with a A-Body, but we shall see... Here you Go! onecatnodog
DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg
DSC_0099-1.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

-
Back