ordered 4 bilstein shocks

-
.....and somethin I always wanted to know......do you say it BilstEEN or BilsTINE? Have heard it both ways.

I would assume the latter, inquiring minds wanna know. lol

Good question. I've actually been corrected on Either. LOL

Assuming Bilstein is German in nature, it would be pronounced Bilstine. Kind of like my last name Klein, is pronounced Kline.

I went from Monroe Sensatrac's to Bilsteins, to adjustable QA1 shocks on the rear of my daily streetdriven Dart. All were successive improvements over the other.

On the front I went from KYB's to adjustable Hotchkis shocks.

Having fully adjustable shocks all around and improved springrates made for a modern driving and handling car.
The roadfeel of the car is now more of a 'high quality'-level.

Rusty you're entitled to your opinion, but having had high dollar adjustable shocks that allowed me to"crash" down the highway making my teeth rattle, I can say with authority that the Bilsteins made the ride of my coupe superior. Comfort, like anything else, is a dollar function. Friends that ride in the coupe can't believe how good the ride is.

I have had tried lots of shocks on mopars, I would rank them from worst to best : mopar performance, monroe gas, KYB, bilstein, Koni adjustable, Viking

I would say that the bilstein is the best non-adjustable shock you can buy.

I have not tried fox shocks on a car but I would be hard pressed to believe that they could be any better than the Viking double adjustable.

I have had tried lots of shocks on mopars, I would rank them from worst to best : mopar performance, monroe gas, KYB, bilstein, Koni adjustable, Viking

I would say that the bilstein is the best non-adjustable shock you can buy.

I have not tried fox shocks on a car but I would be hard pressed to believe that they could be any better than the Viking double adjustable.

I went from Bilstein to the Fox Hotchkis and didn't think the improvement would be very noticeable. I am so pleased with the ride of my car now, I really doubt it could be improved. I even have 1.18" tbars and my wife even mentioned that the car is very comfortable. Adding a full cage helped also.

I went from Bilstein to the Fox Hotchkis and didn't think the improvement would be very noticeable. I am so pleased with the ride of my car now, I really doubt it could be improved. I even have 1.18" tbars and my wife even mentioned that the car is very comfortable. Adding a full cage helped also.

Are your fox shocks the single or double adjustable ones?

-
Back