[SOLD] original mopar fan

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If one of these guys tells you they would like to have that fan and asks for the shipping amount to add to the payment are you going to sell it locally anyway if you have the chance, like you did with me and the wiper motor?

It's a matter of etiquette man.

If you want to reserve the right to sell your item locally after someone says they'll take it, then say you reserve the right to sell locally in your ads please.

If one of these guys tells you they would like to have that fan and asks for the shipping amount to add to the payment are you going to sell it locally anyway if you have the chance, like you did with me and the wiper motor?

It's a matter of etiquette man.

If you want to reserve the right to sell your item locally after someone says they'll take it, then say you reserve the right to sell locally in your ads please.

right on man

trail beast-stop knockin on my add. not my fault someone wanted it local the wiper motor its called who ever comes up with money first has it. i don't play so and so had dibs on it. first come,first serve. so get over it. i'll sell it local or on here.

trail beast-stop knockin on my add. not my fault someone wanted it local the wiper motor its called who ever comes up with money first has it. i don't play so and so had dibs on it. first come,first serve. so get over it. i'll sell it local or on here.

Then you will have at least one less person to sell to, and you should state this in your ads up front.

Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back