Over badging your car?

-
I always debadge my vehicles. If I had a hellcat it would be debadged. Makes a nice sleeper. First mod to my truck was take off the Hemi badge. But on a different note, I’m trying to talk my wife into putting a Swinger badge on her 15 Dart. I haven’t seen any like that yet
I'd be real careful doing that, chances are only a few people know what you are referencing and I might draw "unwanted" attention to the missus

I'd be real careful doing that, chances are only a few people know what you are referencing and I might draw "unwanted" attention to the missus

I had a guy at a light look at my '69 Swinger decal on the front fender and says "Swinger?" and I replied "Depends what your wife looks like".

Thankfully he laughed....

This thread reminds me of Hellcat owners. I saw one today, Hellcat huge billboard decal, it said Hellcat on the fenders, hood. I believe the driver may have been wearing Hellcat underwear LOL.
LoL. I saw one of those last week w the big screaming kitty head on the decall emblazoned on the doors. Car was lime green, but half of it was covered w the semi flat black decals including the entire quarter panels, oh and lime green SRT Hellcat decals emblazoned on the windshield and back window. I took one look at that, and said it would take me a day with a heat gun and a can of paste wax to remove all that ****. Lime green paint sticks out like a sore thumb enough.

My 67s gonna be a 408, engine will appear like a stock 273. No engine call out badges on the car.

-
Back