over priced junk

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
no more mods would u shut the hell hole i started down ? i should have never started this i didnt want it to be a big deal damn did i fu## up

I GOT MY STORY STRAIGHT I SAW UR POST AND WHAT U SAID ...ok DAD:banghead:
Parraniod huh? LOL with good reason I thinks.

POST CLEARLY STATES WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT it WAS NOT 66CUDA..THE VERY FIRST WORD..:eek:ops:

No it doesn't. It's there for everyone to see you didn't.

PAUL YOU READ THE POST INCORRECTLY SENT U A EMAIL PLEASE CALL ME..BOB:eek:ops:

I think he read it right.

ASA I HAVEN'T SEEN U BUY TOO MANY PARTS ON HERE I DO SEE THAT U FOLLOW THE LEADER ALOT AND ARE NOT INDEPENDENT..U POSTED BECAUSE OF THE SLAM I RECEIVED ON MY THREAD LAST NITE..ALL MY PARTS ARE QUALITY,,MOST TIMES RARE,AND PRICES ARE NEGOCIABLE,I START HIGH AND WORK MY WAY DOWN,I PAY QUALITY PRICES FOR QUALITY PARTS.

You nego. w/peoples? LOL!

TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS MY PARTS ARE OVER PRICED,I START OUT HIGH AND NEGOCIATE DOWN,,ALL MY PRICES ARE NEGOCIABLE SO I WILL START PUTTING O.B.O.ON MY THREADS ,,again, SORRY for the misunderstanding,,,SD340

I don't think I every seen a "OBO" in your threads. This could be the reason there for sale for years on end?

Dang it bob, coming out on the defensive and lie'in right off the bat....poor form. Showingthe world your backside in a big way yet again. Nice show, poor veiw.

Thread locked, this thread is pointless at this point.

Bottom line, cuda66's 10 point post was a great one. Re-read it everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back