Paint shop Jail...Looking forward to release date.

-
Thanks guys,
I was "supposed" to pick it up saturday, but my local U-Haul rented the trailer I had reserved for Friday and Saturday. Can't say I blame then though, I have reserved it and moved the date so many times they probably figured I wasn't gonna pick it up.

Fingers are crossed... prayers are sent for a safe trip... patients are in check... anger is at a minimum... Lets hope he doesn't try to rape you with the final price...I would hope he is smarter then that...Safe travels buddy...Bill

Thanks to all. I have to wait til 1:00 to get trailer. Plus the weather needs to clear a little more.

Fingers are crossed... prayers are sent for a safe trip... patients are in check... anger is at a minimum... Lets hope he doesn't try to rape you with the final price...I would hope he is smarter then that...Safe travels buddy...Bill

He was paid in full 17 months ago. That is what took so long.

NEVER PAY FOR WORK BEFORE IT IS COMPLETED!! (Huge life lesson Brother).

Better be careful, this guy is liable to charge you storage, if he thinks your taking to long to pick it up, now that its done.

:cheers::cheers:
No more :axe: or :banghead:!

Just :blob::blob::blob::blob::blob:, :glasses7: , :heart: , :cheese: , and soon to be followed with this, :burnout:

EXCELLENT!!!! So glad that you finally have the closure you deserve!!

Holy **** It has finally been released from hell. That is great news !!!!!!!!! And puts you on the happy side of things again... Keep us posted on the progress of the reassembly....Oh happy day...Bill

Yiiippppeeee!!! thanks to everyone over the last couple of years for your support and words of advise. This saga is finally over. It will need some touch up I'm sure after it is finished. Here is a pic of project "Hard Time" in her crib all ready for bed the first night.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 338
wake up, Wake up. WAKE UP!!!! You were having a dream that your car was done.

-
Back