Paint shop Jail...Looking forward to release date.

-
Yeah it's painted under the hood. But I would have liked a little more attention to detail under the hood. But it still looks good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 460
I know and I have seen too many Mopars painted Chevy black underhood. I just wish people would get it right like his car is.
Sorry I misunderstood what you were saying...We are on the same page...I too am sick of see people painting under the hood with black spray can and thinking it is right...Bill:wack:

Yeah it's painted under the hood. But I would have liked a little more attention to detail under the hood. But it still looks good.
At the factory there was no detail under the hood... A lot of times they even had runs and missed spots...The car looks great... From the pictures how is it in person...Bill

As far as the underwood color goes it depends on the car I myself am powder coating the fenderwells inside the engine bay black and it's all black and anodized under the hood but on a factory type restoration do it the way that the factory did it

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Yea very little attention to detail was given by the factory to what the engine compartment looked like but I'm like most guys, I like it to look like an extention of the body. Hope it works out for you after all the bullshit you have gone through.

Again, with any luck, this poor dude will be firing it up for cruise right when the snow flies!

Yes tomorrow is Wednesday. I'll call again in a little while to see if he has it back together. It is funny, this time I'm not even excited. I think I tired of be disappointed.

But answer a question the car looks awesome. Smooth as a baby's bottom.

Was it worth the wait? If it is, then that's what matters.

Now on to putting the car back together without scratching the paint up! :violent1:

Once I was there and admiring his handy work the wait didn't really seem to matter. I'm gonna call right after I post this.

Friday is new pick up day due to Inclimate weather and my call schedule.

Thursday would be great but I'm on call. With one guy on vacation I wouldn't feel right about asking my other co-worker to take my call when were short staffed already.

Between the weather and the *** clown body guy I don't think you will ever get your car back... Do you know anyone with an enclosed trailer??? He may not even have it done... I feel so sorry for you and all the BS this guy has given you and to top it off calls himself a Christian... that gives the good body guy and Christians a bad name...Bill

Between the weather and the *** clown body guy I don't think you will ever get your car back... Do you know anyone with an enclosed trailer??? He may not even have it done... I feel so sorry for you and all the BS this guy has given you and to top it off calls himself a Christian... that gives the good body guy and Christians a bad name...Bill

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I'd be in jail for Assault and Battery by now.

It is Friday. I am waiting for another installment of "Paint shop Jail"

Hopefully, you are bringing it home and move on to a new season of rebuilding

It is Friday. I am waiting for another installment of "Paint shop Jail"

Hopefully, you are bringing it home and move on to a new season of rebuilding

Good gawd, I hope so.

Every time this thread pops up I click on it hoping for it's release.

If we don't hear from FJ5 soon, I'm gonna start assuming the Dart isn't the only one in jail.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

Picking up U-haul trailer at 1:00 pm. Hopefully everything goes as planned.

I'll post picks up as soon as I get it loaded.

Wish me luck!!

-
Back