-
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfivexw

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am in central massachusetts, i have a 73 dodge dart that i bought for the engine and transmission and brakes (v8 swap). The car is not great, but does have some good parts on it if you need them. The front fenders are in ok shape, some rust on the bottom but i have seen worse and there are some dents, useable if you have the time. The doors are in good shape, some minor lip rust on the inside but otherwise good with glass. Interior is shot, quarters are shot. The rear valance appears to be in good overall shape, some small dents and some rust. steel wheels. hood and trunk lid are there, some rust but also appear useable. Not looking for much, if you can remove it much cheaper.

Is it a 73 Swinger? 2- or 4-door?

I'm in North Smithfield, RI. If the interior is black (or even somewhat usable), I could use some odds and ends off of it. What is left on it?
Any pics you have would be pretty helpful.
Thanks.

-Mike

it is a 2 door swinger. The interior is white, sorry. I dont have any pics right now, but like i said, the fenders have small rot holes in the very bottom, could be patched very easily and each one has a small dent near the front. The doors have no dents or rust holes, just minor lip rust on the inside underside. The trunk lid is dent free, i see a bit of rust on it, could be fixed but these usually dont rust. The rear taillight area is complete with all lights/bumper/valance, would be good for somone who wanted to change their 74-up rear end. Quarters are shot. interior is complete but has been exposed to weather and is terrible. Side glass is all there. Hood is good, front bumper is junk, inner fenders look good, but i may be cutting those out for myself. Radiator support looks good.

Whereabouts in MA are you? If it's not too far a drive, I may want to come check it out to see if there's any parts that I could use off of it.

Are the latch mechanisms for the front bench seat backs available ?

are you talking about the buttons on the side? the seats are complete so i would assume they are there.

are you talking about the buttons on the side? the seats are complete so i would assume they are there.

Levers or buttons, bezels only, or linkages, springs, latches, everything I can get. Thanks

is this what you need?

Attachments

• latch.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 322
i will check on the a pillars today, also get photos of the doors, fenders, etc.

i did see black belts, but not sure the condition or if they are all there. will check.

more photos, if you see something you need, let me know. all drivetrain/brake parts are being retained by me.

Attachments

• passenger door lower.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 293
  • passenger inner.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 298
  • passenger door2.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 295
  • driver door.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 304
  • dash.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 294
  • driver door2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 298
  • driver inner.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 298
Sorry the pics are lousy, the car is sandwiched between a fence and another car, best i can do

The a pillar mouldings are there and in good shape. $25 a pair if you want them.

driver side door looks good, no dents, some lip rust. Sandblast and should be good to go. $50 complete if you take it off and pick it up, $100 if you want me to take it off and bring it to greyhound (50 miles round trip for me) plus the ship charge.

is this what you need?

I was hoping for a slotted bezel with a lever that moves up/down and possibly the linkage, etc.. inside the seat. I'm not sure what year they changed.
I dont know of push buttons will work for my bucket seats without having all the linkage, latches, everything, and pictures of how it installs and operates.

What's the condition of the upper inside door plastic that run's
the length of the door? How about the inside door handle plastic cup's?
Maybe the inside door handle's too? Would like the screw's with them also.
Thank's

im in mass also. i could use steering column, heater box cover, glove compartment whole thing with liner, rear seat top half. was the vehicle manual or power steering? if manual how much for box? maybe front seat and dash pad.

let me know thanks. tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back