[FOR SALE] Parting out 1973 dart sport

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather stripping on both side doors with bolts also ?
Just to confirm, are you needing the upper roof rail “U” shaped channel that holds the weatherstripping? Once I understand exactly what all parts you want, I send you a Pm with the parts price. The parts are long and shipping will be expensive to cali. I will need your zip code. I will be gone this weekend, so it would be Monday before I can start boxing and getting you a shipping quote. I will remove and provide you complete pics, next week. Do you need the drip rail stainless steel trim. Thanks

IMG_0213.jpeg

IMG_0211.jpeg

IMG_0210.jpeg

Is the shifter any good If it is restorable how much and is linkage there
Shifter is very rusty, several of the plastic bushing are broken. I will get it removed beginning of next week and can provide more and better pics. Sorry about the delays. I would consider it on the rough side on condition.

Shifter is very rusty, several of the plastic bushing are broken. I will get it removed beginning of next week and can provide more and better pics. Sorry about the delays. I would consider it on the rough side on condition.
No problem I have lots of time I can see you are a busy Man by All the questions about parts if possible I would like the tower The shifter is mounted on also. I know shipping might cost a bit but being as far as I am that's ok I appreciate your taking the time Feather Duster

No problem I have lots of time I can see you are a busy Man by All the questions about parts if possible I would like the tower The shifter is mounted on also. I know shipping might cost a bit but being as far as I am that's ok I appreciate your taking the time Feather Duster
Thanks for your patience, I will hold the parts for you, I will be off line until mid day Sunday. I will get parts removed and post some pics, for you to view. I will work on pricing. Talk to you early next Week

I am going to Nashville show, so I will be off line until Sunday. I will get started on all requests early next week. I have some too large to ship parts, that will be going to naSeville.

Look
Thanks for your patience, I will hold the parts for you, I will be off line until mid day Sunday. I will get parts removed and post some pics, for you to view. I will work on pricing. Talk to you early next Week
ing forward to hearing from You have good time and week

Yes it has disk brakes, but all parts are very very rusty. I feel like you would be disappointed, in the parts. This is a junkyard car, very very rusty. Thanks.
I would be interested in the spindles and caliper adapters (splash shields, too if they are decent) PM me a price shipped to 49417 for those parts. also, Ubolt/shock plates if it is an 8.25 rear.

Is the steering column power or manual?
- Or is it even available would be a good question. :)

Look

ing forward to hearing from You have good time and week
Floor Shifter and shifter mount/ tower parts. This shifter will need the spring replaced, and the bushings are missing/damaged. Come with the linkage to the trans. Parts are rusty, but solid. The tower will need to be removed /drilled from the trans tunnel brace but this way you can see where it lands on the brace. pm coming with price.

IMG_0220.jpeg

IMG_0219.jpeg

IMG_0218.jpeg

IMG_0217.jpeg

IMG_0216.jpeg

IMG_0215.jpeg

IMG_0214.jpeg

I would be interested in the spindles and caliper adapters (splash shields, too if they are decent) PM me a price shipped to 49417 for those parts. also, Ubolt/shock plates if it is an 8.25 rear.
I think another member is going to buy all brake parts. All rear parts gone, or too rusty to fight to remove I will check on splash shields. Thanks

That look GREAT sent You a text to number You gave Me I'm pleased with the way things look and look forward to dealing with You. You can send me Texts at my number will send it to you in Conversation to be sure You have

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back