Petit Jean trip

-
An electric fan?Air conditioned tent?Wow you,re really roughing it Memike,did Treva have an electric blanket for the cool nights?LOL!!
:toothy10: Yep:toothy10: The first night she and I bought froze because I had it turned all the way down :toothy10:

Well I have got to get me a nap and get back and answer some of my pm's.
I took 227 pictures =P~
I will be back 8)

Here is one I would have liked to have taken home with me :-D

petit Jean 09 136.jpg

petit Jean 09 137.jpg

Just a few random pictures from the swap meet
The plymouth Van is brother kudacando picking me up to cool me off

petit Jean 09 158.jpg

petit Jean 09 159.jpg

petit Jean 09 160.jpg

petit Jean 09 161.jpg

petit Jean 09 162.jpg

Sorry!! No MoPar's But a good time on the mountain :happy10:

petit Jean 09 103.jpg

petit Jean 09 104.jpg

petit Jean 09 124.jpg

petit Jean 09 125.jpg

petit Jean 09 166.jpg

petit Jean 09 167.jpg

petit Jean 09 168.jpg

petit Jean 09 169.jpg

Back at the #77 camp site You can see my wife picked up allot of lamps at the local swap meets and rummage sale's.
Taking up room in our tent and outside

petit Jean 09 177.jpg

petit Jean 09 216.jpg

petit Jean 09 218.jpg

Looks like you, Treva, and Ken had another good year on the mountain Mike. Good score on that manifold setup also. :)
Thank you Sid :happy10: I enjoyed talking to folks that I seen there for the last five or six years :-D.
Here I am playing bones the first evening with the wife, We got there Monday
about 2pm. I lucked out finding the intake :-D:cheers::toothy10:

They kept the showers and bathrooms nice and clean while we was there :cheers:
I took 3 to 5 showers a day and park rangers seen me taking picture and stopped to talk to me :-D, The folk's up there sure was nice.

petit Jean 09 037.jpg

petit Jean 09 033.jpg

petit Jean 09 027.jpg

petit Jean 09 030.jpg

Here is a couple more MoPar's to share

petit Jean 09 133.jpg

petit Jean 09 134.jpg

petit Jean 09 135.jpg

petit Jean 09 115.jpg

Brother kutacando had to try out my King size air mantras 20'' tall and I will guess about 72 degrees inside the tent and 97 outside.:-D
I kept going back to the tent to take a peek and see if he changed positions
But he did not move for 1 1/2 hours :toothy10::toothy10:

Then my twice a day diet 8)

petit Jean 09 088.jpg

petit Jean 09 045.jpg

Hay ramcharger 8)
Here is my new toy that I am still learning how to usek, $5 toy :happy10:
I found allot of sports channels and some local ham radio signals that stayed busy on the mouton parking cars and talking some funny $hit :toothy10:

petit Jean 09 072.jpg

petit Jean 09 073.jpg

While walking I seen some nize=P~ Motor homes that was ruf'in it
The economy sure looked strong to me :-D

I would like to have one like the last one :-D The Dodge named TUMBLEWEED :cheers::toothy10:

petit Jean 09 054.jpg

petit Jean 09 055.jpg

petit Jean 09 056.jpg

petit Jean 09 079.jpg

petit Jean 09 080.jpg

petit Jean 09 082.jpg

petit Jean 09 211.jpg

petit Jean 09 230.jpg

Petit Jean MT.
Love is in the air :happy10:

petit Jean 09 247.jpg

petit Jean 09 267.jpg

The Cascade Green 56 Vette and the black primered 67 Skylark are both nice. I like the GTX the best!
Looks like ya had a blast Mike.

George

The Cascade Green 56 Vette and the black primered 67 Skylark are both nice. I like the GTX the best!
Looks like ya had a blast Mike.

George
Thank you George R, We had a great time away :cheers:
This is the last couple nights I was there and had to switch to a different Tequila :-D
I stayed close to the camp site and only went to the swap meet early in the morning.

petit Jean 09 204.jpg

Great little scanner for 5 bucks! I've got a Bearcat I picked up from a pawnshop in 2001 when I was a Field Service Engineer. I used to travel 100% of the time and would plug in the earphone while driving when I couldn't pick up anything on the truck radio.

I could hear people hunting, wives calling in farmers from the fields for dinner, local police & fire, even people ordering lunch from a drive-in, lol! Beats bad AM radio and kept me alert on long drives.

Very cool Coronet, BTW and thanks for sharing. That looks like one fun car show and camp out. :)

Thank you Joe, Yes that radio sure was fun on the mountain when everyone was gone and I was staying cool in the tent.
I also picked up a nice pair of nearly new Eagle Harley Davidson boots for $20 from a young man selling his dads Harley stuff, THey fit perfect and my wife ask how much I can sell them for 8) I said I a going to keep them and wear them :cheers:=P~:-D Harley Davidson get $170 for them

petit Jean 09 173.jpg

petit Jean 09 174.jpg

petit Jean 09 176.jpg

Great deal on the boots! Yeah man, those are not cheap. :)
I was surprised how soft and light they are and fit sooooo good. I will use them for many years :cheers:
Thank you Joe.

Looks like you had a great time MeMike!Also you and Treva both scored some good deals!Those boots are worth about $250 up here!I like the Coronet,I,m taking my 66 Dart to the track Wed. night.Wish me luck!

Looks like a lot of fun! Those Bloody Maria's sure make the heat easier to deal with....and the A/C too!

Aloha!

Glad to see that you and Treva had such a GREAT time brother! You got some nice deals and between you and Treva you came across some great finds for sure! Thanks for all of the pics my friend. Its the next best thing to actually being there!

-
Back