Petit Jean trip

-
Looks like a lot of fun! Those Bloody Maria's sure make the heat easier to deal with....and the A/C too!

Aloha!
Thank you my Hawaii friend Dfnsmn34k, everyone here on the hill with me know's what kind of drink it is know =P~ Aloha

Glad to see that you and Treva had such a GREAT time brother! You got some nice deals and between you and Treva you came across some great finds for sure! Thanks for all of the pics my friend. Its the next best thing to actually being there!
Thank you brother Ron, I am glad you enjoyed the pictures, My back brace makes me look just a bit bigger then I am :toothy10:
I tyeped in a/c tent and found out that they really do make them :toothy10:
And when I hit the button to find a store near me it was Kmarts :toothy10:
It sure did make my 6 days on the MT. nicer :happy10:
I sure did see some very nice homes on wheels there.=P~
And car tags from Kentucky, Louisiana , Indiana , Texas, Kansas,Oklahoma.
A man walked over and ask where I got the tent :toothy10: and had a cold one with me, He ask why I stayed at camp and how long I have been there because I was there Monday night to Sunday morning.
I just told him I was reflecting on my own life and enjoying the time away from home and what my wife does hear every year.
Yep!! I enjoyed the time on my native land. :-D

Looks like you had a great time MeMike!Also you and Treva both scored some good deals!Those boots are worth about $250 up here!I like the Coronet,I,m taking my 66 Dart to the track Wed. night.Wish me luck!
We sure did pettybludart thank you :cheers:
I looked up the boots and they call them Eagle's and they go for $170 here.
I could not believe they was a perfect fit 9ww.

I will sneak this picture in of brother enjoying a cold one :-D

petit Jean 09 083.jpg

Looked like fun.Did you'all drink anything?
:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: Yep :toothy10: Water, Coffee, Beer, V8 and Tequila "Just me" and the girls had there strawberry drinks.:happy10:
Bear blood was not available 8)

Know that I can set down easier I thought I would share a few more pictures I took on my 6 days on Petit Jean MT.
Hear is a little turbo car and look what some one put on this roadrunner for wheels, Looks like Torino wheels to me

petit Jean 09 151.jpg

petit Jean 09 153.jpg

petit Jean 09 152.jpg

petit Jean 09 154.jpg

petit Jean 09 155.jpg

Well that was my trip to get away and enjoy the MT. again :love7:
These are pictures of old down town Jonesboro they are prepping for the future, We close this street down for live music and a few privet clubs and enjoy a cold one in this dry county
Thank you for enjoying the 6th trip to petit Jean Mt. with me.

Yep :happy10: It felt good to get home :love7:

petit Jean 09 296.jpg

petit Jean 09 297.jpg

petit Jean 09 298.jpg

I think you're right Mike, I half expected to "GT" emblazed on the centers. IIRC, Fords use a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. Cool interior on the Turbo K car too. :)

-
Back