PG Classics problems?

-
I ordered pot metal pieces for my 67 Charger and have had no issues. I've heard that people have had issues with the molded plastic and ram air pieces. A local parts supplier suggested re-plating instead. I may consider B EA next time for shipping costs. How are the interior pieces such as seat covers and door panels?

I got a complete dash assmbly for a 69 Dart from PG ,, generally it was Okay,, but some of the letters aren't complete,, like 1/2 the W is gone in wiper,, and I think "warm" is "varm", and a coupla other flaws,, I whined, and whined,, and finally got some sill plates 1/2 price...

The lady speaks really good english when you order,, not so much when you complain,,

Get a complete price before you ship.. They charged me across border,, they're in Canada, and I live in Canada..

National Moparts is a dealer for them in ONtario...and he(Nigel the owner) reiterates what most say....customer service suckee suckee.
I would contact a PG dealer or a BE n A dealer before dealing with the PG clowns directly. The dealer should be able to get you shipped prices without any hidden surprises. So no moah suckee suckee

Side note with Regards to Laysons...some on here complain about them, BUT MOST say to deal with Rick directly. He is a member here and a stand up guy.

Oh Nigels # is 705 426 2993

I believe that companies such as Classic Industries, Herb's and B,E and A are dealers for the the parts manufactured by PG Classics. I'd much rather deal with those dealers, because they have much better customer service and functional websites. Unlike PG Classics in Canada, they actually do what they say they will and haven't promised things that they don't do.

I've purchased directly from the dealers above with no problems at all, but I decided to try PG Classics direct when they offered sale prices last Fall. What a mistake! Never had any serious problems with the parts other than I try not to buy Chinese stuff if at all possible. I hope that they can get their act together, but poor customer service and and the near impossibility of completing a transaction with them could doom them.

alote of stuff bought from them

NEVER hade problem with them

for sure they sale chinese stuff but if you look at the price???
it s alote cheaper than other

if you buy a 9900$ brand new car it aint a chrysler 300c its hyundai pony
so before telling there stuff is garbage let's compare apple with apple

my 2 cents

Was the wording on the Dart bezels not even completely molded into the part...or was there just some missing white paint on top of the letters?

ordered some chrome trim parts for my 67 charger, none of them fit had to send the parts back (on my dime) and they sent me new ones, still didn't fit and chrome was very poor, by the time all this was done I had more in shipping back and forth than the parts cost and had to reuse my old parts

Was the wording on the Dart bezels not even completely molded into the part...or was there just some missing white paint on top of the letters?

There is actually material missing, partial letters..

I have had great success with NationalMoparts..

Just got my door panels and seat covers, and all is well. They look great. And the bill was correct.

I have ordered from both with no issues. I prefer BE&A, Mike is a great guy and his stuff is great. Mike usually goeing the extra step. I bought a set of hood insert for my 68 GTS and the came with the argent coating and fit great. I also bought a console, shifter, tail pipes and a few extras. Cant beat the price or quality from Mike Ross. He is a collector himself and that is why he got into the business. I would and will buy again Andrew.

I've ordered from PG a couple of times and the parts seem nice and the shipping and payment went smoothly, seems to be a hit and miss with them.

This issue seems to keep getting beat to death without anyone learning , with PG you stay away from the exterior chrome because it pits sitting in the box , I don't know who this Mike guy referred to above is but PG stands for Peter Gee and his English is perfect , The parts listed in BE&A that aren't listed on PG Classics are parts with the licensing pentastar on them PG isn't licensed by Ma Mopar , BE&A is , if you want the licensed parts just give the BE&A part number to the girl at PG when ordering and she will add the part to your order . My Seats were re-foamed and re-covered by a pro and he was impressed by the quality of the PG stuff , way better than Legendary in his experience and this guys work has been featured in magazines since the 70s . My seatbelts are still perfect , the dye didn't run or fade and the chrome is still mint ,same for all my other interior bits and pieces . The shipping thing is tricky because some stuff is drop shipped from China , which is why customs plays a part sometimes but your receipt and purchase terms all say the same thing -unpack and check your shipment as soon as it arrives , you can't open a box 6 months later and expect a stranger to take you at your word .

National Moparts is a dealer for them in ONtario...and he(Nigel the owner) reiterates what most say....customer service suckee suckee.
I would contact a PG dealer or a BE n A dealer before dealing with the PG clowns directly. The dealer should be able to get you shipped prices without any hidden surprises. So no moah suckee suckee

Side note with Regards to Laysons...some on here complain about them, BUT MOST say to deal with Rick directly. He is a member here and a stand up guy.

Oh Nigels # is 705 426 2993

Nigel is the one who strongly advised that I re-plate wrather than buy PG's dash . He found a number of them had dimples in the plastic where the the mount were.

-
Back