photo shoot with my grandson

-

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
Hey gang... Today was an awesome day. When my grandson was 1 week old, my daughter and son in law brought him to a car show where my Dart was. They posed for a pic with the car that night. In honor of his 1st birthday my daughter wanted his pics taken with the Dart.. I believe this is something she wants done from here on out.. every year he gets his pic taken with paps car...

It was so cool seeing him with my car.. I couldnt help myself and took a few pictures as well.. I cant wait to see the pics from the photographer she had there.. Anyways, enjoy the cool pics.. I imagine in the blink of an eye, he'll be behind the wheel of paps car for real LOL ... Just wanted to share my cool moment..

Attachments

• jdart.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 651
  • jdart9.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 626
  • jdart8.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 626
  • jdart7.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 620
  • jdart6.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 638
  • jdart5.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 624
  • jdart4.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 638
  • jdart3.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 641
  • jdart2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 652
If those pictures do not put a smile on your face YOU NEED HELP!!!!!!

If those pictures do not put a smile on your face YOU NEED HELP!!!!!!

Thanks Ink... I would tend to agree.. They have had me smiling all day LOL .. It was like icing on the cake.. My daughters place is about 20 miles away from our house.. so the wife and I got to enjoy a nice cruise (with a little 'spirited' mashing of the pedal from time to time) as well as get his pics taken... It was a ton of fun

Well now your stuck with the car! I have 3 little girls, Isabelle has decided daddy's 65 dart is hers, Ava then told grandpa his 69 barracuda was hers, so now I have to get another ride for Norah... At least that's what I tell the wife! Thanks for sharing

Well now your stuck with the car! I have 3 little girls, Isabelle has decided daddy's 65 dart is hers, Ava then told grandpa his 69 barracuda was hers, so now I have to get another ride for Norah... At least that's what I tell the wife! Thanks for sharing

I have no doubt that Jameson will wind up with my Dart someday LOL

Too cool Bill!.

And yes time flys by when you see how quick the wee ones grow. My oldest is almost 7 now and it seems like just last week he was the size of your grand boy. And my daughter is already 1 and a half and it seems like just yesterday that she was born.

Sure is fun though when they get old enough and start asking about car parts and what they do and where they go and how they work. Right now my boy is learning fractions and pie charts and what not and the best way I can think to teach him is with wrenches and sockets (5/8 , 9/16, 1/2 and so on) lol.

The dart looks good and that grand boy of yours sure does look like a cheerful little bugger. Looks like your going to have your hands full with your little "ToddlerPAR" hahaha.

Good pics, thanks for sharing!

As a first time Grandpa with a 9 month old Grandson. I can say I know how you feel! Great feeling ain't it. But I'll bet I can wipe that smile right off your face in a second. Picture my petite 300 lb *** sitting on your hood poseing for a pciture! Worked didn't it. Just kidding. Enjoy watching him grow, it just amazes me how fast they change and develope

O my!! What a great time in life for everyone :cheers: That is so cool SpeedracerX :glasses7:
Next year he will be washing Pawpaws car while mom and dad is off enjoying lunch alone :cheers:
I need to get some new pictures of my granddaughter very soon :D

That's fantastic Bill. What a happy looking young man. He just turned 1?.....That's a big boy....:D. I doubt he'll have any trouble handling the Mopar power when he get's older. :thumleft:

Loooks like a little Charlie Brown ...soooooo cute

Yes he does, very cute. Great pics!!!!! I used to call my neices son Charlie Brown all the time cause he looked like him too. You need to get him one of these...

Attachments

• -Peanuts-Charlie-Brown-Posters.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 524
Awwwwwwww ... what a cutie! I'll look forward to seeing bumps on this thread every year now. :-D He can grow up with FABO!!!!

Too cool Bill!.

And yes time flys by when you see how quick the wee ones grow. My oldest is almost 7 now and it seems like just last week he was the size of your grand boy. And my daughter is already 1 and a half and it seems like just yesterday that she was born.

Sure is fun though when they get old enough and start asking about car parts and what they do and where they go and how they work. Right now my boy is learning fractions and pie charts and what not and the best way I can think to teach him is with wrenches and sockets (5/8 , 9/16, 1/2 and so on) lol.

The dart looks good and that grand boy of yours sure does look like a cheerful little bugger. Looks like your going to have your hands full with your little "ToddlerPAR" hahaha.

Good pics, thanks for sharing!

Thanks Jerrod... It amazes me how fast they grow.. Heck I remember my daughter sitting on my lap and having me watch Bambi with her...Now Im taking pics of her son on my car! LOL and yea, I do believe I am going to have to get him started with some tools soon! LOL .. I get the feeling he's gonna love playing around with the car.. I cant wait til he is old enough to cruise with me. It will be a blast.

As a first time Grandpa with a 9 month old Grandson. I can say I know how you feel! Great feeling ain't it. But I'll bet I can wipe that smile right off your face in a second. Picture my petite 300 lb *** sitting on your hood poseing for a pciture! Worked didn't it. Just kidding. Enjoy watching him grow, it just amazes me how fast they change and develope

LMAO... That was a good one. Maybe I can start a trend here... when your grandson hits a year.. snap a pic with the car!

Hell,wait 'till he wants to borrow the keys !!!!

Oh I imagine that time will be here before I know it!.. Then he'll be taking pap for a ride LOL

O my!! What a great time in life for everyone :cheers: That is so cool SpeedracerX :glasses7:
Next year he will be washing Pawpaws car while mom and dad is off enjoying lunch alone :cheers:
I need to get some new pictures of my granddaughter very soon :D

Thanks Mike.. Well.. I dont know if he'll be wasing it next year, but I imagine thats gonna happen soon enough. lol..

That's fantastic Bill. What a happy looking young man. He just turned 1?.....That's a big boy....:D. I doubt he'll have any trouble handling the Mopar power when he get's older. :thumleft:

Everyone says that about him... He really is a big boy for only being 1.. He'll be a Mopar fanatic for sure!

Yes he does, very cute. Great pics!!!!! I used to call my neices son Charlie Brown all the time cause he looked like him too. You need to get him one of these...

LOL... I will have my daughter look for a shirt like that!

Precious little guy!

That's good stuff right there brother. :thumleft:

Pat

He's a keeper! tmm

Thanks all!

Awwwwwwww ... what a cutie! I'll look forward to seeing bumps on this thread every year now. :-D He can grow up with FABO!!!!

Thanks Leanna.. I look forward to updating this every year..

-
Back