photo shoot with my grandson

-
hay Bill I like the one with J and Nicole good pic. Bob

I like that pic as well.. That was actually not a planned pic.. J started gettin kinda feisty, and we didnt want him flopping himself off the car LOL .. so she walked over to straighten him back up, and I just yelled 'smile' and took the pic.. I cant pick a favorite, but if I HAD to narrow it down, I am kinda partial to ones of him behind the wheel..

Got the pics back from the photoshoot a few weeks ago... Thought I would share some of the highlights... enjoy

Attachments

• _MG_0342.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 138
  • Jemson with Dart.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 139
  • _MG_0368.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 151
  • _MG_0358.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 147
  • _MG_0366.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 161
  • _MG_0367.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 152
  • _MG_0330.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 150
  • _MG_0344.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 152
Great pics Bill. I really like picture 4 and 5 though. I like the focus on your grand boy and the background a bit out of focus....looks professional and better yet it looks cool!.

Love it! Looks like in the 4th picture he's changing your redline on the tach. Already he wants more RPMs!

Love it! Looks like in the 4th picture he's changing your redline on the tach. Already he wants more RPMs!

Funny you mention that... this pic explained alot LOL .. I had moved away from the car while the photographer was taking pics, so that he would not keep looking at me... So some of the interior shots I didnt see being taken.. Anyways, when the wife and I were driving home, I decided to jump on the car a bit, wound 1st gear pretty hard, and wondered why I hadnt seen the shift light yet.. looked over and was hitting 5200!! now its just a stock 360, so I try not to let it rev too high.. The shift light is usually set for 4500.. So I shifted into 2nd and kept my foot glued.. heading towards 5 grand again, i knew something was up.. So I figured it was a fluke and that the tach had lost its setting.. I reset it, took it for a spin, all was well.. so I thought no more about it... Until I saw that picture LMAO ... little dude must've thought pap needed higher RPMs LOL ..

Very cool Bill, I like the one where he is sitting on the tail end of the car, he is gonna be a heartbreaker when he gets older :glasses7:

They all turned out great!

Very cool Bill, I like the one where he is sitting on the tail end of the car, he is gonna be a heartbreaker when he gets older :glasses7:

They all turned out great!

Thanks Keith... Theres a bunch more, but they're mostly just variations of what I posted... I cant wait for his birthday next year LOL

Revisiting this thread just like I said I would...J is another year older, and I'm a month late on his b-day pics due to the buggy being broke. Despite the tranny being hosed, we got the Dart out, the photographer came to us... Here's a couple preview shots. One with my daughter and him and one with the theme we went with this year, which was him 'fixing' paps Dart lol. More to come as soon as I get them. Hope you all like them...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 82
Awesome pic!! I seriously cant wait til J is in the garage helping me with some project involving the Dart.. Thanks for sharing the pic!

Here's the other pic

Looks like you're getting your wish from a year ago. Enjoy, it's a blast! Well, until he starts mixing up the tools in the tool box, lol.

Nice, Bill!

Thank you sir

Looks like you're getting your wish from a year ago. Enjoy, it's a blast! Well, until he starts mixing up the tools in the tool box, lol.

Funny thing is J is usually very spirited and a bit rough lol.. The part of the photoshoot with him 'working' under the hood made me nervous.. I keep waiting for him to start swinging, and using the wrench like a hammer lmao.

The whole under the hood thing was my idea.. I don't want to just stand him there with the car every year.. That would get kinda boring... So I thought a theme was in order... Since the car really is broke, I figuring working pics would be cool.. Got a little grease on his shirt for show, and he was lovin it

Bill it was a great day glad I was there to share it with you and Nicole

It was a great day indeed... I was glad you were there as well... Nicole really enjoyed getting to see you...

Wow, I started at the beginning thinking this was a new thread, then I see the last set of pics of him and figgered it out. Great pics Bill, the boy makes the Dart even look better! Congrats!

-
Back