Photoshop Help

-

fzmax

Reaction score
Can anyone 'paint' my wheels to match the body color on my car? Not sure I prefer that to black and before I go through that effort I'd love to see what they'd look like first. Thanks

Attachments

• Side_Driver_1.JPG
    190.6 KB · Views: 215
I did it by using layers, masks, layer styles and blend modes. Sorry, it's not very easy to explain LOL, and there are many different ways of doing it :)

nope just photoshop, but it is a very elaborate program, I've been working with it professionally for over 12 years and I still feel like a noob at times LOL, it is a great program but everyone will use it differently, like they say "there are many roads that lead to rome" and it is the same with photoshop, everybody will use different ways to do things. As a tip, layers and layer masks are KING :)

nope just photoshop, but it is a very elaborate program, I've been working with it professionally for over 12 years and I still feel like a noob at times LOL, it is a great program but everyone will use it differently, like they say "there are many roads that lead to rome" and it is the same with photoshop, everybody will use different ways to do things. As a tip, layers and layer masks are KING :)

hehe , thats spanish to me lol, is it a program you have to download, im guessing its not standard equipment on my computer

nope not standard equipment haha. It is a professional software used by the marketing, design and advertising industry. It's very expensive software to buy but there are always illegal copies floating around the internet LOL.

nope not standard equipment haha. It is a professional software used by the marketing, design and advertising industry. It's very expensive software to buy but there are always illegal copies floating around the internet LOL.

kind of what i thought. how do i get one of these illegal copies ? lmao , just kidding, i would be afraid it would contaminate my computer. thats a great color match by the way...

that car looks good either way!!!
Try this paint the p/s side body color & leave the d/s black then you can rotate side to side. See how long it takes for someone to realize.
Lawrence

that car looks good either way!!!
Try this paint the p/s side body color & leave the d/s black then you can rotate side to side. See how long it takes for someone to realize.
Lawrence

I don't think it looks bad either way but just looks "tougher" with the black wheels. JMHO and it doesn't matter.

i could go either way with it. i have a set that is black and another that im about to paint lemon twist, that way i can switch them out from time to time...

here is a side by side and one with the front-end dropped just in-case anyone was curious :)

Attachments

• side-by-side.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 152
-
Back