[Found!] Picture of your seat belt tag

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
What manufacturer are the hardware?

The one with the box around the part number is it Pontonier?

Yes, it's the buckle on the shoulder belt.

IMG_20240217_194339640.jpg

I wondered about the 4751 … they cross sewed the tag in the center just like mine. I bet that’s pretty close!!
First I’ve seen of the 2945158 part number. Thanks, nice belts man!
Thanks. The 2945158 is the shoulder belt. They may not have been mandatory yet in the summer of '68. I know some states mandated shoulder belts before the federals required them.

they cross sewed the tag in the center just like mine
I believe the tag on the pull side of the belt is length wise to the belt and on the fixed side cross wise.

Fixed side
Screenshot_20240217-180606.png

Pull side
Screenshot_20240217-180622.png

I wondered about the 4751
I'm thinking manufacturer number

They are not 10,000 day calendar

Except for the buckle picture, I photographed those other pictures years ago for the date codes. I didn't really care which belt went with which tag or buckle.
I can re-photograph all the tags and buckles and post descriptions as to their location. I won't be able to finish this until sometime on Monday.

Except for the buckle picture, I photographed those other pictures years ago for the date codes. I didn't really care which belt went with which tag or buckle.
I can re-photograph all the tags and buckles and post descriptions as to their location. I won't be able to finish this until sometime on Monday.
Don’t go outta your way on my account, all I had were lap belts. The stitching and orientation tells me which those are. Thanks either way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back