Pink 66 barracuda

-

M.Bozz

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I have a question and it's just for self knowledge. Awhile back I bought a 1966 barracuda with no vin and just a bill of sale. So I go down to dmv and get a vin and also a bonded title. Car has been rattle canned black,. I take the back window and trim off and it's pink, pink is under all the trim and on the back side of the grill.
So my question is - how many pink 1966 barracuda is there ?

Hi guys, so I have a question and it's just for self knowledge. Awhile back I bought a 1966 barracuda with no vin and just a bill of sale. So I go down to dmv and get a vin and also a bonded title. Car has been rattle canned black,. I take the back window and trim off and it's pink, pink is under all the trim and on the back side of the grill.
Where in AZ?

Jake

There were pink Barracuda's. Exactly how many, we may never know.

Just Google "pink Barracuda" and see the photos.

Last edited:
'66 was a Charger.
'67 was a Barracuda.
:steering:

I thought that too. There's been at least one documented 66 that popped up on Ebay a while back. It was the real deal. I don't much about them myself, though. Just that they were pink. LOL

'66 was a Charger.
'67 was a Barracuda.
:steering:
66 was not a charger, it was a cuda for Lisax Baker so the story goes. She also had a 67 cuda with the same 999 paint code

Playmate: Allison Parks

Car: 1966 Dodge Charger

Details: Powered by a 383 V-8, Allison Parks's Charger was large and powerful enough to haul her kids, who were identified in her spread as "swimming students."

Playmate: Lisa Baker

Car: 1966 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback

Details: The Plymouth Barracuda is the only Plymouth ever given to a Playmate of the Year. This particular car was popular enough to spawn a small production run of "Plymouth Playmate Barracudas" with pink paint jobs.

Pink cuda.jpg

P.charger.jpg

But these are magazine articles. I tried to find something on Playboys website about the list but did not want to "join". :rolleyes:
And with the "internet" there are no absolutes. :D

Funny because several articles reference '66 'cudas as Playmate cars. One listed it as a '66 but showed the Playmate and her '67. :rolleyes:
Lol, I'm still learning that. I was just curious on how many that color cars was. To late for mine to be worth anything
Playboy Playmate Cars: 1964 To Date
Just Google "pink Barracuda" and see the photos.
Weird. Like everything else Mopar. lol I learned long ago to never say never!

Yes I've googled and was looking for a car count in that color. To late for mine to be worth anything, was just curious

Yes I've googled and was looking for a car count in that color. To late for mine to be worth anything, was just curious
Unless there's a insider track on colors, there is no color breakdown for those years. There may have been but there apparently was a fire that destroyed a lot of production records. @Alaskan_TA knows much know more about that stuff than I do.

Unless there's a insider track on colors, there is no color breakdown for those years. There may have been but there apparently was a fire that destroyed a lot of production records. @Alaskan_TA knows much know more about that stuff than I do.
That's what the state inspector told me, fire back in the day

That's what the state inspector told me, fire back in the day
My 66 Dart doesn't have any breakdown between hardtops and convertibles. :BangHead::BangHead: One of 1237 but if there were further breakdowns may be one of 800 or so. No one will ever know.

Sorry mike- I was on my phone and was quickly scrolling down- and they the phone in my pocket. Sorry again. Joe
No problem Damn phones! Now if our fingers were more pointed in the ends. LOL

-
Back