Please PRAY for my wife!

-

mattsmopars

Reaction score
I have not been around much this past week, because my wife became ill and had to rushed to the ER this past saturday night.Turns out that she had a G.I. bleed. After haveing to under go 2 emergancy surgeries this past week ,and lossing alot of blood she is showing signs of improvement. I would be very graetful if everyone would please pray for her fast recovery. Hopfully she will come out of ICU after this week end if everything continues to improve. Sure makes you see what is important in life. So as i said if at all possible please pray for her {Stephaine Hargis} to have a steady recovery so that she may return home so that she can be with me and our 3 year old son.Thanks to the Lord and to all of you , Matt Hargis

Here is a picture of us this past christmas.

christmas at moms.jpg

We will keep you and your family in out thoughts and prays

Hope for a speedy recovery so she can get home to her Boys

Larry & Sue Mayes

I am not a religious man...but I will extend my thoughts and best wishes for your wife. And may she have a speedy recovery.

Matt,,Beautiful family and Stef,,,,in our prayers. :angel11::angel11:

I will put you and your wife and son in my prayer tonight and know she will be home with you soon, Rest your self and pray all will be fine Mat!

Matt my Family will certainly include your Family and especially your Wife in our Prayers and wish her a very speedy recovery. And you are absolutely right about what is important. Today was my Wife's and My 33rd wedding anniversary and I would be devestated if She bacame ill like that. So be positive and keep the faith She will be well soon and back to normal. And cherish all the moments with all your Family!

God Bless

Bobby Dodson & Family

I am praying for and believing in a full recovery for your wife. Stay strong and never doubt.

May the Grace of God bring her to a full recovery.
Beautiful family Matt.
Prayers from Trumbull, CT.

George

The Mopar Chariot has left the Heavans...Gods already there!

Hope everything gets back to normal as quick as possible.

Jim

-
Back