Please PRAY for my wife!

-
She will be in our thoughts and prayers.
I for one know how important my wife is and how fast health can change. And how good doctors and prayer can turn things around.

Kindergarden sweethearts? Wow... now THAT'S commitment!

I wish your wife a full & complete recovery. Just make sure you hold together for her & your son. Times like this can really try a persons strenght. Prayers go out to your family Matt.

I was checking in to see if you had posted any news on how things are going for her. It`s great to hear she`s doing better, that`s got to make you feel good! Keep us posted on her progress.

Wanted to post an update. As of tonight when i came home, Stephaine is doing better.She has been moved out of i.c.u. and is resting in a private room.I have to say a big thanks to the heavenly father and all of the prayers for her and our family.That is what works.Thanks to all for the prayers and all of the support that you all have given me and my family in this time of trouble.
Matt Hargis

So glad to hear she's doing much better. Prayers do work.

More coming your way,,,,,,,,,,,, :angel11::angel11:

Sorry I am a little late on the band wagon here.... but none the less Matt I am all over it. Be blessed.

-RPM (Scott and daughters)

Wanted to post an update. As of tonight when i came home, Stephaine is doing better.She has been moved out of i.c.u. and is resting in a private room.I have to say a big thanks to the heavenly father and all of the prayers for her and our family.That is what works.Thanks to all for the prayers and all of the support that you all have given me and my family in this time of trouble.
Matt Hargis

Thanks for the update Matt
Take good care and remember to take care of your self too.
This is some great news to here tonight.:cheers:

All the best to you and yours.............................

UPDATE! Well my wife got to come home tonight from the hospital. I can't say how greatful that i am that she is doing better, and thanks for the prayers and support. She still has a slow recovery ahead of her, but as along as she gets alittle better every day then i will be happy.Thank you all for the support of someone that you don't know, i am sure that she is greatful as well. I also have to thank the heavenly father for guiding the hands of the doctors and nurses that helped her along the way! Again thank you all from the bottom of my heart, and please continue to pray for her in the recovery. Thanks
Matt Hargis

My thoughts and prayers go out to your wife and your family. May GOD Bless her with a strong and speedy recovery
:angel9:O:):angel7::angel8::angel4::angel10:
~Mary Gillespie and Family
Alum Creek, West Virginia

You are going to be very busy keeping the house fresh and clean. #-o
But,the lord knows you can keep here happy and healthy :cheers:
I am so glad for you!! and all of your folks that she will be back home.=D>

God bless your home and family :angel7:

Being home and in a familiar, comfortable, environment should help a lot. It`s good to hear she`s at home and doing better.

Our thoughts, & prayers are with you & your family. Here's to a speedy recovery! Glad she's improving and back home.

Glad to hear your wife is at home with you and your boy:cheers:best wishes to her for a speedy recovery.

Matt, The Word says "that by his stripes we have been healed" The curse of sin has been broken and I have just finished praying for you, Stephanie, and your son. The Word also says "that when two or more are gathered there I am." This is a different sort of gathering, yet a gathering still. So be completely blessed of God and walk out in faith. As I will with you and the others who are praying.

UPDATE! Well my wife got to come home tonight from the hospital. I can't say how greatful that i am that she is doing better, and thanks for the prayers and support. She still has a slow recovery ahead of her, but as along as she gets alittle better every day then i will be happy.Thank you all for the support of someone that you don't know, i am sure that she is greatful as well. I also have to thank the heavenly father for guiding the hands of the doctors and nurses that helped her along the way! Again thank you all from the bottom of my heart, and please continue to pray for her in the recovery. Thanks
Matt Hargis

That's great to hear! :cheers:

-
Back