Please PRAY for my wife!

-
our prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Please update us all to let us know you are all back home safe and sound.
Elizabeth and Gary

Glad to hear the good news Matt and am VERY impressed at the numbers here that are aware of who's really in control and who to turn to in times like these. Great to know you people and to be affiliated with all of you.

" The Great I Am "

............ Our thoughts and prayers are with u and your family...wishing for a speedy and full recovery.........kim and patti.........

Well i hope and prey that this this a minor set back. I had to take my wife back to the hospital today. Her incision had a spot tare loss.They also said she may have a small hurneia in her muscles.They wanted to keep her again to keep an eye on her.So please continue to prey for her recovery! Thanks again for the support.
Matt Hargis

Fortunately those are smaller issues, considering what she has been through. We will all continue Im sure. I hope all is well.

Matt.......

We here, along with so many others on this site, are offering genuine heartfelt prayer for your wife, to someone who listens and cares about her....and He is able to answer our prayers.........

Hang in there, & be Blessed. Remember, we have HOPE.

Doc :toothy10: :cheers:

Stay Strong! You have to keep your Wife and Kiddo up in spirit!
Knowing that the Higher Power is always with you,

and that the community of Mopar people in this forum pray and wish for a speedy recovery has to feel good!

What a great bunch of people here!

Wishing you and your wife all the help of prayer,

John

All glory to the Lord! My wife came threw her 3rd surgery today. She is still very sore and has a long road ahead, that my include another surgery to repair the muscle in her stomach area that have pulled apart from the first 2 surgeries. I will continue to pray for her recovery and health daily as many others have, because that is what has brought her this far.Thanks to all.
Matt Hargis

All glory to the Lord! My wife came threw her 3rd surgery today. She is still very sore and has a long road ahead, that my include another surgery to repair the muscle in her stomach area that have pulled apart from the first 2 surgeries. I will continue to pray for her recovery and health daily as many others have, because that is what has brought her this far.Thanks to all.
Matt Hargis

Big hugs and brayers to your wife Matt.:angel5:
Remember what I said about taking care of your self too.:angel3:
I know your wife and family comes first, But they need you at your best.
You look like a strong young man so lets keep it that way sir :thumbrig:
And thank you for keeping us updated.

Big hugs and prayers to your wife Matt.:angel5:
Remember what I said about taking care of your self too.:angel3:
I know your wife and family comes first, But they need you at your best.
You look like a strong young man so lets keep it that way sir :thumbrig:
And thank you for keeping us updated.

As memike said, take care of yourself too. You are no good to her or your child if you are in run down condition.
I will continue to pray for a full recovery for your wife and strength for you.

steve

Back home again,and hopfuly to stay.She seems to be doing as well as could be expected at this time.Hopfuly she will begin to have a full recovery.Thanks to the Lord and to everyone for there support.Thanks
Matt Hargis

ah yes very strong lady ,good for you guys ill say that yer gunna be okydokie seen all your going thru you guys can do it :happy10:

Well ,me and my wife need your prayers again. Since this past saturday night she has been hurting in her stomach. She has been doing well since the later part of april when she came home from the hospital. She went to the ER today and they ran a ct scan , and said that it showed normal. It did show a kidney stone, but i don't know if that is what the problem is or not. They are going to keep her tonight to watch. I sure hope that it is nothing this time. Say as a great favor to me and her please continue to pray for my family.I wish it was me having to deal with this instead of her , but we can not have what you prefer. I can not tell you what ya'lls support means.
Thanks, Matt

All will be ok[-o<,
And she will be home soon
and this will be nothing but a bad memory:clock:

More prayers for your wife Matt and your family coming your way...

:angel13:.....:angel10::angel10::angel10:

Stay Strong...:naka:

Hopefuly it's just a kidney stone causing the issues. Not the most pleasant experience but, fully recoverable. Prayers sent for your wife and entire family.

i pray and hope she gets better. it kinda makes you really realize exactly what is important in life. you dont think about it until something happens. and then your realize your life, your love is in need of help and recorvery. shell be fine. =]

I can relate, I have felt bad for almost a month with pain in my lower back and about a week ago I passed a kidney stone. Second time in my life for that event, now I know what giving birth must feel like. I hope your wife can get a good diagnosis and a cure so she can once and for all get her health back. I wish your wife and family all the best.

-
Back