Please save fellow Mopar man life...LOL

-
1965 Dodge Dart

PROJECT CAR

My husband purchased this car to work on while he was home on injury with his lump sum disability payment. Although he is back to work, we are barely getting anything paid and he is now in jeopardy of being permanently disabled by ME if this car isn't sold so we can pay bills...like that money was supposed to go for.

Someone please buy this great project car before my child no longer has a daddy who can walk and talk like a normal man.

The car is located in Southern California.

The car has new paint (off white and green), new interior (grey) & a 383 Chrysler big block

It is basically 90% finished. Needs minor parts to bring to running condition (Drive shaft, radiator, spark plug wires, distributor & transmission) and my husband has great connections for parts if you need it

There is over 5K invested. Make me an offer (Please don't low ball, serious inquiries only please)

Attachments

• 32140922-859.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 211
Pretty evident who puts on the dungarees in that family.

Sometimes, both legs at a time, LOL

ub9h3v-i.jpg

A young couple, just married, were in their honeymoon suite on their wedding night. As they were undressing for bed, the husband -- who was a big burly man -- tossed his trousers to his bride and said, "Here, put these on." She put them on and the waist was twice the size of her body. "I can't wear your trousers," she said.
"That's right,'' said the husband, "and don't you ever forget it. I'm the man who wears the pants in this family."

With that she flipped him her pants and said, "Try these on."

He tried them on and found he could only get them on as far as his kneecaps. He said. ''I can't get into your pants!"

She replied, "That's right, and that's the way its going to stay until your attitude changes."

A young couple, just married, were in their honeymoon suite on their wedding night. As they were undressing for bed, the husband -- who was a big burly man -- tossed his trousers to his bride and said, "Here, put these on." She put them on and the waist was twice the size of her body. "I can't wear your trousers," she said.
"That's right,'' said the husband, "and don't you ever forget it. I'm the man who wears the pants in this family."

With that she flipped him her pants and said, "Try these on."

He tried them on and found he could only get them on as far as his kneecaps. He said. ''I can't get into your pants!"

She replied, "That's right, and that's the way its going to stay until your attitude changes."

LMFAO!!!! OMG I bout peed my paints LOVE IT:cheers:

-
Back