[FOR SALE] Plug and play - Headlight Relay Kits

-
We bought this kit and it is so worth doing this upgrade before having problems. We were chasing why our LGN wire in the headlight system was getting burning hot for a few weeks before posting the question on the forum. Immediately @crackedback harness was recommended and my only wish was that we did it when we built the car. Easy to install, quality pieces and it solved our problem with the extra benefit of brighter lights. Highly recommend this.

Thanks for the purchase, kind words and compliment regarding my product. Anything else I can help with, send a message. @Calipag

I just received my relay kit from crackedback. Have not installed yet. Looks like exactly what I wanted and quality workmanship looks top notch.

Crackedback makes the relay kits per your requirements for your specific car. So after answering questions like where do you want relays mounted, did you bypass amp meter etc, he takes that info and builds the harness accordingly.

I received my headlight relay kit and wire around. Excellent quality and workmanship. With the detailed instructions provided it should be easy to install. Thank you for the kits and helping me make my car safer.

I would like a headlamp kit. Are making them now? Let me know the info please. Thanks.

I would like a headlamp kit. Are making them now? Let me know the info please. Thanks.
He's making them. He'll ask you some questions about where you want the relays mounted and you'll need to give him some exact lengths. I mean exact. As in, grab a spare wire or string and put it in the channels exactly how it's going to be laid. He'll make you a plug and play kit that will change your night driving experience.

He's making them. He'll ask you some questions about where you want the relays mounted and you'll need to give him some exact lengths. I mean exact. As in, grab a spare wire or string and put it in the channels exactly how it's going to be laid. He'll make you a plug and play kit that will change your night driving experience.
Thanks.

-
Back