Poll: The Wife, or the car???

The Wife or the Car? Which One would you keep?

• Keep the Wife?

Votes: 76 52.1%
  • Keep the Car?

Votes: 70 47.9%

• Total voters
-
The car!! You can always get a new woman but clean old mopars are getting harder to find.

considering i dont have either.. but i know that i would choose the lady, you can pay for another car. you cant pay for another lady.

I'd like to change my vote. My wife is being a witch with a "B". So, I think I'll keep the Duster.

Lets just say..... Got rid of the cheating loser wife....and kept the Duster.

-RPM

Can't pay for another lady?? My god there isn't anything more expensive in your life than your woman, you could build a car a year and not touch the cost of female up keep!
No offense to our female members, its just a fact as I know it.

Can't pay for another lady?? My god there isn't anything more expensive in your life than your woman, you could build a car a year and not touch the cost of female up keep!

You hit the nail on the head with that one Vic.
Another thing to remember, ''A car doesn't get jealous when you look at another car" :toothy10:

I wouldn't agree..and find it pretty degrading to put a price on ones wife..as for my wife she is priceless...

If the law came to my house and said it's your wife or your car Victoria would have to go...:-D Oop's I named my 66 Valiant Victoria !
Know!! if for no reason my wife said it's me or the car or she would leave 8)
I would open the door with a big smile and know that she did not love me anyway 8)
If she let's a material thing get between my love for her and her love for me..
After 30 years reality is easy :-D

^^^^^^^^^^^

What Mike said...I like his answer

ok, ok..just keep all your money to yourself and see how long that wife stays loveydovey, I am sure that there are guys that are completely happy giving everything they have to thier wifes. Cool, if that makes you happy more power to you but I was just stating a fact, don't spend the money and she will find someone that will. If you have one that loves you when you don't have a pot to piss in and will support you without complaining, then you have someone who gives a damn about you and not your money. Like I said this is just my opinion not ment to be a slam to anyone. Memike nailed it.

HAD a wife who, whenever I got some project/toy going, would find a very plausible, rational, practical reason to get rid of it. Traded away a Camaro(sorry folks), a couple of Yamahas, for various stuff done to the house. My projects never got as far as I would have liked.

Seems though, she was never without a new car. And she made car shopping the most excruciating experience, every three friggin years. I added up her car expenses once and it totally floored me. Coulda bought a small house for that much money.

The day she socked me in the eye was the beginning of my path to eventual peace of mind.

Present GF calls me a Hemi Nerd, she puts up with cylinder heads in the livingroom when a book case would look much better there(she's got a bazillion books). What clinched it for me was I told her I would build a special backseat in the Dart for her dog. "Dear, it'll be the three of us on cruise night" I said.

So, THIS one I'll keep. Along with the car.

Some REAL unhappy people here...thank GOD i found a great understanding,caring and giving wife..who LOVES my duster:love7::love7::love7:

I can have sex with my wife. I haven't found a comfortable way to have sex with my car but I will post some pics of me trying.

Maybe you guys can give me some pointers.

I learned the hard way that its cheaper to keep her. I lost my car (71 340 Demon), my house, truck ect ect.

Im done with marriage. Shack up and lose nothing!!!!!!!:thebirdm:

If you dont say keep the wife i,m sorry you dont know how I feel.When you have a good wife this question is stupid.

Could not have said it better!

My wife is great.

Funny how so many bitter men don't look at themself. When you point a finger at someones problems, there are always 3 more pointing back at you. Its all compermise. I'm sure I'm guna get scorched with that comment. But I don't care.

Stroked 340 said it right as well.

Phil

I dare you to guess what my answer would be......

Cuda 080.jpg

This thread, like so many others lately, is turning into a huge argument. Before its over with, someone will say something about someone else's wife and the tread will be locked.

You hit the nail on the head with that one Vic.
Another thing to remember, ''A car doesn't get jealous when you look at another car" :toothy10:
OR when you play under it's hood. :bootysha:

HAD a wife who, whenever I got some project/toy going, would find a very plausible, rational, practical reason to get rid of it. Traded away a Camaro(sorry folks), a couple of Yamahas, for various stuff done to the house. My projects never got as far as I would have liked.

Seems though, she was never without a new car. And she made car shopping the most excruciating experience, every three friggin years. I added up her car expenses once and it totally floored me. Coulda bought a small house for that much money.

So she spends her money AND yours? lol

I learned the hard way that its cheaper to keep her. I lost my car (71 340 Demon), my house, truck ect ect.

Im done with marriage. Shack up and lose nothing!!!!!!!:thebirdm:

Not around here. That's called "common law marriage". There's that "M" word. Shacked up together for more than a year means she gets most of your stuff.

I dare you to guess what my answer would be......

And I see a "FOR SALE" sign on the back shelf.

This thread, like so many others lately, is turning into a huge argument. Before its over with, someone will say something about someone else's wife and the tread will be locked.

No arguments. Just comments. Some guys got very lucky and picked the right woman.... even if it did take a few tries at it. I say good for them. And I love the quote "Women are like bottles of liquor. They should be sampled, savored, then discarded. Matrimony is for men who can't handle their liquor."

Wylde1.

Years ago my sons mom had a passion for mopars as i did and do but she began to drink and have emotional problems and i traded my duster for my son and she drove it till it died, never checked the water and never checked the oil and one day drove up to the house and said that dam car wont run and left it out in the middle of the street so i go out to try to start it and it barely turned over but it started and i got it up the driveway and the motor locked. the oil had gotton so hot it turned to ash and the milodon pan had discolored from the oil being so hot and the inside of the motor was like it had a torch taken to it. after a year she signed up her parentel rights, i got my son and shes long gone. maybe, hopefully one day a woman with the same passion for mopars and racing as i have will come along again but i wont settle for a drunk or a woman with serious issuses and better understand if im going to spend several hundred on the car thats what im going to do. it seems that the older mopars are getting really scarce but to find another woman is just a trip to the bar or church or wherever you choose to find a woman, heck thats what some women treat us guys like as if we are disposable.

-
Back