POLL... What is your age group?

Age group of FABO members.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
And still the bee's nee's

In my own worlds maybe :burnout:

I'm 16 going to be 17 in December been driving a year(legally) in either my dads jeep cheeroke or my 73.( mostly my duster:burnout:) hopefully will get to keep it forever.

I'm 41. Next July 11th 42. You ain't kidding time flies. I guess I didn't really understand the meaning to those words when I was young. I can't believe 23 yrs ago I graduated high school.

Carl

41??? You're breakin' my heart; I can't even REMEMBER bein' 41...

I'm 72, about to be 73.

Getting older is like climbing a mountain; the further up you go, the tireder you get... but the view is worth it!:cheers:

The year I graduated from high school (1956) nearly every car (marque) made, was available with dual exhausts, dual 4-bbl carbs, high compression, solid lifters and a "hot" cam. The ones that weren't, WERE, the following year (1957.) Even Cadillacs, and Chrysler "luxury" cars were available with "hot" mills..

That was my reference point... So, is it any wonder THIS old geezer has been addicted to high performance cars all his life, and is squarely in the middle of a turbocharged slant six project, at such an "advanced age," (with a 73-year-old racing partner) as we "speak?"

That S.O.B. had better RUN.... LOL!

(I'm the geezer in the white coat.)

Attachments

• js640_frednme.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 186
And I get a kick out of telling people that assume I'm a Boomer...Hell No I'm not I was born 3,1/2 weeks too early to be one!
WW2 had just ended a few months before I came along.
Wow, and I'm still driving and working full time!

-
Back