POLL... What is your age group?

Age group of FABO members.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
I just turned 31 and had my 67 dart since i was 12. Most of the miles on it were from crusin the back yard with my border collie riding shotgun.

I am 45. But being retire from a hard life in the army, my body feels 80. My mind is still just as young and when I was 30. But lately I have started to forget things.

27 in December just got my first classic mopar always driven dodge butt only owned trucks
happy to own my 65 dart now just trying to decide what i want to do to it

27 in December just got my first classic mopar always driven dodge butt only owned trucks
happy to own my 65 dart now just trying to decide what i want to do to it

Best thing I can say is do the car the way you want. That way it fits you and you are happy with it.

thanks cliff...im fighting the midlife crisis trying to stay on top of my game , but sometimes i just get to darn tired lol but i still manage a smart a** remark here and there..

I can honestly say a mid life crisis can be beaten. If you are getting tired or staying tired go to a Doctor and check you blood work up. If you are not happy with the results go to a Hematologist they specialize in blood work up.

I am doing the same thing next week.

Just turned 26! Wish I could get my dad to join, he's 51 and a big Mopar fan but cant use a computer.

i plan on doing that butt i cant decide if i want to keep the original 225 in it and just build it or go bigger with a 318 or 340

Just turned 26! Wish I could get my dad to join, he's 51 and a big Mopar fan but cant use a computer.

Bet if you show him the basic use of a computer he will get the hang of it. I did

i plan on doing that butt i cant decide if i want to keep the original 225 in it and just build it or go bigger with a 318 or 340

For the money a 318 and 360 will cost almost the same to build go with which one you like the best. I have a /6 in my 64 Valiant and it will get a few upgrades to the 225

got any suggestions of upgrades for the 225 nothing to crazy just looking to get a little bit more power ... if i keep it i plan on atleast doing split headers and possibly a 2 barrel carb setup

-
Back