post your 9second and quicker combo's here!

-
Where is the middle finger emoji
cheeky-boy-middle-finger.gif

I'm just bored at work.. been here 8 hours and havne't had **** all to do.. makes me nuts

I wish I had more interest in power adder cars. If I did mine would have been finished 4 years ago. I spent a lot of dog gone money for nothing.

Have you seen the TV show street outlaws?
Tried watching it once. As soon as the trash talking started I stopped watching. Not my cup of tea. Would rather watch Pinks All Out or something similar. However, I see a lot of people at my local track spending their 401k trying to build cars like these guys, make 3 passes if they are lucky before it blows up. In my area the crowd that comes out for grudge racing have issues with drugs, alcohol, guns and gambling. I avoid it at all costs.

Tried watching it once. As soon as the trash talking started I stopped watching. Not my cup of tea. Would rather watch Pinks All Out or something similar. However, I see a lot of people at my local track spending their 401k trying to build cars like these guys, make 3 passes if they are lucky before it blows up. In my area the crowd that comes out for grudge racing have issues with drugs, alcohol, guns and gambling. I avoid it at all costs.

Same page bro!

-
Back