Post Your Prayer Requests

-
I get my Operating Engineers Union Local news letter today.
There is always a list of new retirees and recent passings.
On the obituary list is one of the first master mechanics I worked with as an apprentice.
He was quite a character, Connie.
I go in Connie's office/parts trailer one day, he's got his feet up on the desk reading the LA Times.
I was a novice back then and I must have given him one of those :wtf: kinda looks.
"What? If I'm in here with my feet up, that means all the iron is running and we're makin' money."
:lol:
Rest in Peace Connie. Get those blade operators to change their own cutting edges :lol:.

I am thankful for this thread My wife who has been battling depression for about 15 years has entered another cycle. She’s 39 and bloodwork showed she is in menopause. I think that created a perfect storm. She left me and my son feb 15th after 19 years of marriage. Moved out. Legally separated, stopped going to church...full spiral. Last several weeks she seems better but is getting her own house and sees my son regularly. But some days she’s friendly to me other days she’s gone. Pray for me and my son in dealing with this rollercoaster, and that she gets some clarity/God softens her heart. I will say God has really protected me and it’s obvious. My BIL moved in this September and for 6 months he saw her behavior change. He still lives at my house. She wanted quick cash so she got bought out of the house, didn’t take any of my pension (21 years) nor 457 plan. Just her share of equity in the house and small child support (due to 50/50). I hope she wakes up but I know Gods carrying me
In sorry to hear that bud. Prayers for you and your family!

Let me start by saying this is an awesome community! I have learned so much and made many Mopar friends.

I have noticed in the last year or so the increase in folks needing prayer. I am a believer in the healing power of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ through prayer. So I’m going to throw this out there. Whom ever post their prayer needs here I promise to pray for that person and/or the persons/circumstances. I will mark your request with a “like” after I have prayed. I will check the thread frequently throughout each day. I encourage others to pray with me and “like” the request afterward. And please reply to your prayer request when it has changed or been answered. Praise reports are awesome! Remember God is good! He may not answer our prayers the way we would like but I believe that no prayer goes unanswered or unheard.
God bless

Mark

If the mods find this is appropriate, well then they will do what they have to do, and I’ll pray for them too!

I aint Joe Christian , but usually say a quick prayer when people ask on here and in my personal life too. There are those that I know that I pray for regularly.
----------------I aint sure why I shared that w/ u -----???
The goof ball left needs prayer , they are at the point of total -----------------------

I aint Joe Christian , but usually say a quick prayer when people ask on here and in my personal life too. There are those that I know that I pray for regularly.
----------------I aint sure why I shared that w/ u -----???
The goof ball left needs prayer , they are at the point of total -----------------------
Thanks for sharing that. We all could use some prayers!

I’ve read through through all of the requests and said prayers for everyone asking. It was never intended for us to live this life alone, as we have the Holy Spirit help us along. I’m glad God’s in control because we humans have a way of really screwing things up.

Sgt Jason was released from the Ft Campbell Hospital today. He was due for deployment to the middle east, that has been delayed. Thank you Lord for getting the kid back on his feet.

Seems like I just did this last weekend.
All my prayers to the victims and survivors and first responders in El Paso Texas.
Lord, send your Angels to them all, I don't have enough.

<~~~ Lifting up our FABO brother Mopar Tim and family following the recent passing of his 83 year old mother. R I P Tim's mother. Lord bring peace to the family. They have a new angel watching over them. Amen.

Say some for my wife .11 years ago her appendix busted and took most of her intestine's.Over 6 months in the hospital.She have been hurting for a month now and wont go see the doctor.Shes having stomach problems.Thanks

I am bad with the words but the thoughts, prayers, and well wishes are from the heart. A newly rebuilt unit that was rebuilt with a lot of FABO faith. Thanks @RustyRatRod .

Give us all a update, geezer. Me and you talk some but let everybody know how you're doin. dangit. lol

Thanks for creating this thread, I will be checking in to help in prayer also. I want to renew his spirit within me. Greymouser7, I understand your fear completely. I’ll pray with and for you.

Give us all a update, geezer. Me and you talk some but let everybody know how you're doin. dangit. lol
Today is 7 weeks post op. I have been going to Cardiac Rehab for a couple weeks. My suchers have healed and my weight restriction has been lifted. I am not back to normal but getting close. Doing quite well. Thanks Rusty.

I usually try to slide in a prayer for anybody that needs one but isn't getting it.

Hasn't been worth a damn on these stupid mass shooters, but I keep trying.

-
Back