Powder Coating ...

-
Beautiful Work, Inspiring !!!

Thank you @George Jets! The way I see things though, it's all of YOU that inspire me. I'm just the lucky artist who gets to turn your ideas into reality.

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

Since I got a new 14 mp camera for Christmas (thanks Billy!), I've been doing more videos than I used to.

This set is my latest creation last week for a new customer in Missouri with a '70 Cuda. Judging by the overwhelming responses on YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter and Instagram just in two days' time, they're pretty popular.

Here's a few Before Pics and stills for those non-YouTube guys.

MP valve cover before.jpg

MP valve cover before2.jpg

IMG_0009 (2).JPG

IMG_0012 (2).JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

There's a few more on my channel if you want to see it. LeannaTheCudaChick Johnson

Last edited:
Since I got a new 14 mp camera for Christmas (thanks Billy!), I've been doing more videos than I used to.

This set is my latest creation last week for a new customer in Missouri with a '70 Cuda. Judging by the overwhelming responses on YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter and Instagram just in two days' time, they're pretty popular.

Here's a few Before Pics and stills for those non-YouTube guys.

View attachment 1715397449

View attachment 1715397450

View attachment 1715397445
View attachment 1715397446
View attachment 1715397447

There's a few more on my channel if you want to see it. LeannaTheCudaChick Johnson

Leanna working magic again.

Bet you can't wait to get up in the morning and get working on the next project at hand.

Yes, artist at work . . .

-
Back