-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73NorthernDuste

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I picked up a good federal pump with a bracket and integrated cooler today, but I still need the two triangular brackets that attach the pump to the block. It's a small block set up. The smaller of the two brackets has 2 45 deg bends and goes at the back of the pump. Even if someone has the other larger triangular bracket that they can throw in their scanner and email me an exact size picture of so I can make my own would be helpful since it's just a triangle with three holes in it. I think the saginaw uses the same two parts to bolt to the block so these should work too.

I have attached a picture with the parts I need.

Thanks

Brent

Attachments

• brackets.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 276
I have the smaller of the two brakcets. It just needs to be cleaned up and painted.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN1462.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 306
Thanks to all that replied 70gtx440dana hooked me up with both brackets. You guys are the best. I am sure there will be other small parts that I have forgotten and am sure you guys with be there to help me out.

Thanks

Brent
FABO Rules

I have to hijack this thread. Cannot find the small bracket. This is all I need to drive my 70 Dart. Just broke in the 360 in last night. Sounds great and no leaks or other problems. So close but so far away any help would be appreciated.

Absolutely. I can put it in a small flat rate box and send it.

Ken

Brent, thanks for letting us use your thread to help another member try to find the parts he needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back