Power whine

-

Sparky

Reaction score
Have you ever faced a task where you have come across a problem and its just beats the chit out of you and you feel like sitting in the corner of your shop rocking back and forth.I have a 64 Cutless. Been working on it getting it ready to drive and put insursance on it for the first time the other day. It has a bit of an exhaust leak so I thought I would take care of it.
During the process I managed to break a stud on the flange that hooks the pipe and the exhaust. So I drilled out, put a easy out in and the proceeded to break the easy out off also. Damn. I had the thing drilled right through and could have went up a size with the bits but I did not want to mess up the threads so I used the easy out. Well easy outs may snap easy but to drill that **** out now is making me nuts. I am going through bits and I am going to mess up the threads anyway. The progress is minimal at best. I refuse to admit defeat but what a pig. I am ashamed of some of the words that have been coming out of my mouth the last few days, glad the neighbours are not too close, ever been there?......

-
Back