Prayers needed badly for my young gun

-
Mike, I'm very sorry to read this about your good friend Dustin and sending prayers for him right now :prayer: May he make a full recovery and return to his new bride and family real soon.

looked at his pic tonight and asked our lord to take justa moment to smile upon him and his family. Its so humbling that its all I can do .

A big prayer chain around the world for Dustin today, he is holding his own but as we all know this will be a long recovery and keep the prayers go that he will be 100% with us soon.
His brain is still slowly recovering and the swelling is what is keeping the doctors from doing more work to see what damage there is, his new bride and many folks are staying and keeping an eye on everything.
I am going to go to our TV station and have a talk with them and our Eagle radio station for some free spot's to help with a fund raiser to help him and the family.
Next Sunday I and some friends will be having a fund raiser for them in a parking lot, We have asked all his facebook friends to come and see us and do with out a night out for dinner or a new pair of shoes to help this family in need.
I will post pictures of the day and Victoria and I will be doing our part.
It seems everyone wants to see him but it's just to early, they are still trying to figure out if his scull can be repaired or if they need to have a metal plat made.
Dustin is a fighter and he has more to do in life :angel8:
Thank you lord for watching over him at this time and hearing all of our prayers here, prayers is the thing we and all the family need, there is not an hour that goes by with out a prayer for my non son recovery.
Treva and I thank you all..... For the prayers and best wishes for this young gun and new bride to get back home to his family and friends.

prayers going out for you Dustin, and all that love you my non son.

Prayers sent to see Dustin back in his new brides arms again, and holding his two children. Plans to help this young family are in the making and I am in it for the long hall.

We are praying for you my non son, I am looking for the day you come to the hill and see this thread and nag me for posting this picture :pale: staying strong for ya :cry:

Attachments

• 316375_158631904229897_100002492661336_305856_379618288_n.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 174
Prayers sent Brother!

Thank you brother, I just talked to the family, Dustin is resting and healing and said they new they needed to talk to me and Treva..... I told them there is a prayer chain reaching around the world for D, We call him D allot :cry:
It's so hard to see the things that the little ones 12and under are saying to him and missing him being at there house.. I am holding my head high for them
Thank you all, it seems like it hits my emotions at this time in the evening.

GET WELL D..... Love and miss you son....

Again I thank all of my fabo family for there prayers
Victoria and I did our part this morning and went to the bank where an account has been set up to help while the bride and D is at the hospital in Memphis I will continue to visit this Bank every time I get a chance
It's not much but with the help of all there friends and family we can make a difference.
You would be surprised how much change can hide out in 4 cars and Pool cue bag..
Prayers being sent for you D We all miss you and want you back home...

Attachments

• Leala 9 16 2011 013.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 158
looked at his pic tonight and asked our lord to take justa moment to smile upon him and his family. Its so humbling that its all I can do .
To have a prayer sent from you brother means allot to me Pete :hello2:

Here is the new update I just got not 10 minutes ago :cheers:

Mike we wanted to give you and update on Dustin. They are going to take him down today and do a trach on him to get the tubes out of his mouth they will also put a feeding tub in with that also. Yesterday the nurse turned the main median down and ask Dustin to squeeze her hand and he did she went to his foot and he moved his toes his other hand she ask for him to give her thumbs up and he moved his thumb this is some great news i will update you latter

Our prayers are being herd brother!! :hello2:

I told yall he is a fighter

I have told the family and friends that there is many folks all around the world keeping D and his family and friends in there prayers
Bless all of you and thank you for all the prayers and well thoughts you have sent our way here in Arkansas and Memphis :hello2:

memike is humbled to hear this great news

-
Back