Prayers needed badly for my young gun

-
prayers sent for a speedy recovery, keep the faith and stay strong, I had a motorcycle accident in 1972 only 2 months after being married, missed 5 months work. Taught me to keep 4 wheels under me. Brings back memories. Joe

wow............ Prayers sent.
You are right, praying is the easy part, Faith is the part we have trouble with.... he has good people there for support, hang in there.

Our prayers are being heard
hot off the wire
posted the good news-- they are now saying he will be able to hear out of both ears. They cut his meds down and he came around for a little. They got him to squeese their hand and they are going to try to bring him around in 48 to 72 hours. Then they'll decide if they can repair his skull or have to put a plate in it. Everyone please continue to pray for all Dustin's family to be strong for him now. We love you Dustin.
I came home and got this news and could not wait to share it with every one here at fabo..
Thank all of you here for the prayers and positive thoughts for my non son
My heart is so warm and humbled tonight

Our prayers are being heard
hot off the wire
posted the good news-- they are now saying he will be able to hear out of both ears. They cut his meds down and he came around for a little. They got him to squeese their hand and they are going to try to bring him around in 48 to 72 hours. Then they'll decide if they can repair his skull or have to put a plate in it. Everyone please continue to pray for all Dustin's family to be strong for him now. We love you Dustin.
I came home and got this news and could not wait to share it with every one here at fabo..
Thank all of you here for the prayers and positive thoughts for my non son
My heart is so warm and humbled tonight

Wonderful News memike prayer really works. I will continue to pray. My best to him,his family,and your family.

Deepest prayers continue.
Thank you Southside, it's prayers that has got him moving forward and doing amazingly better so soon

Wonderful News memike prayer really works. I will continue to pray. My best to him,his family,and your family.
It sure is Cliff, They was saying a month and look at the prayers being received and miracles being made :cheers: Power of prayer is at wok here for Dustin and his family and friends, Thank yall sooo much, this new news on my non sun young gun has me so happy :crybaby:

Thank you Southside, it's prayers that has got him moving forward and doing amazingly better so soon

It sure is Cliff, They was saying a month and look at the prayers being received and miracles being made :cheers: Power of prayer is at wok here for Dustin and his family and friends, Thank yall sooo much, this new news on my non sun young gun has me so happy :crybaby:

Praise the LORD!!

memike;
I am so very sorry to hear about the tragedy that has befallen your family. I will keep all of you in my prayers until Dustin is fully recovered.
~Michael

memike;
I am so very sorry to hear about the tragedy that has befallen your family. I will keep all of you in my prayers until Dustin is fully recovered.
~Michael

I JUST learned about this, Memike.... and am so sorry to hear such devastating news, BUT it seems like he is making incredible progress, at this time! Let's keep up the prayers and watch God work his miracles as only He can...

Sad fact is, BAD things happen to GOOD people, and it sounds like Justin is one of the best...

We're all in your corner, Memike... solidly!!!

Hang in there.

This news started my day with a smile. Still praying for him and for strength for the family.

memike, I am so sorry for what you all are going through right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and everyone who is touched by this tragedy.

All my prayers go out to Dustin for a speedy recovery. May God give his new wife the strength to stay strong throughout this crisis.

I want to thank everyone again for your thoughts and prayers this morning
My hart and mind is clear enough to spend some time with my ramcharger today.
I hope my non son Dustin and his father TC don't mind me posting a picture taken Saturday at there wedding, Prayers being sent this day for a full recovery and strength for his wife, family, friends and children to stay strong and keep positive thoughts to repair there hurting harts on this day as we pray amen..

Attachments

• 314003_299555946727157_100000182613556_1383943_50598155_n.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 166
-
Back