Prayers Needed Cancer scare at home

-

johnparts

Slammed 1
Reaction score
Well guys some of you know I just had a baby a few months ago and my wife recently went in for a check up after the birth and the doctors got a bit concerned. Seems my wife may have curvicle(spelling) cancer and may never be able to have more children. What really has her concerned is her cousin died of curvicle cancer 4 years ago and she's afraid since she was pregnant they might have missed it early and she's afraid it spread if she has it. I've been trying to be as supportive as I can but I really don't know what to do for her.

My mother in law just had a procedure for suspected colon cancer. We were blessed since the tumor was still in the precancerous stage. I will be praying that your wife has the same outcome.

Prayers sent your way for you and your wife. Just be there for her and I'm sure that will be enough.

Stay positive, letting your imagination run wild is the worst thing you can do. I speak from experience, it took them 6 months to let me know that I had cancer. Prayers are with you, hopefully it's a false alarm or at worst caught early and very treatable.

Dude, Just be there for her and your new baby!!!!! Try to keep a smile on your face and be positive. MAKE the DR.S get a handle on this as soon as they can! Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

another be there for her vote. and make sure she makes all of her doc visits.

A POSITIVE attitude on everything is the very best thing both of you can have, johnparts. My wife is a breast cancer survivor and I'm a firm believer that her ultra positive 'I won't let it beat me' attitude is the reason why.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and you're family. Keep your FABO family updated.

johnparts

I hope all gets better with your wife. Stay as positive as you can. Take many photos and videos as you can. plan for the worst and pray for the best.

I just asked the boss to help your family.

Whip

As for not knowing what to do, you need to pray and put your faith in God. He will make it right. The power of prayer is a very strong ally in a persons fight against all things which can make a person lose faith. Stay strong and God will make it right. My family and I will be praying for you.

Hey friend, You are a man of great wisdom and your wife i'm sure is greatful and blessed. You had enough wisdom to know where the power of healing is and that is prayer. We have a guy on here that has on many occasions called upon the portals of heaven for the benifit of many of our members and with all of us, touches the throne of grace. He'll be on soon and for now we will all pray on the behalf of the continued healing of your beloved wife. Hello Robert. "Jesus on the mainline, Tell him what you want".
Small Block

Prayers from the family and me johnparts [-o<
I want to send a prayer out to the doctors that are watching over your wife and will see what needs to be dun [-o<

Prayers sent...help your wife to not jump to conclusions because the doctor doesn't have a definitive diagnosis yet.

The first thing I check for when I come into the boards is prayer requests and when I opened up a PM from Bill this morning asking me to come directly here, well, that pretty much told me that it was urgent.

Heavenly Father, we lift this man and his family to you in prayer. The times before him and his family are uncertain and he comes to You, seeking guidance and wisdom. We ask that you be with his wife, Father. Be with her in healing and in Spirit. Comfort her, surround her with Your love, and help her maintain a positive, peaceful attitude.

We ask that you be with this man who comes before You in prayer, asking us to do the same. You have placed on him the role of father and husband, a role of strength and leadership. We ask that You place Your Spirit on him, Father, lend him Your stength, and guide him with Your leadership.

We ask that you be with the doctors and the medical professionals, so that they may be working with sure, swift hands, to put this time of uncertainty to rest, quickly and with resolve.

We ask this in Jesus' name.

Amen.

johnparts, keep us updated and let us know just as soon as you can what the doctors have to say, please. In the meantime we'll keep praying.

Robert

You've all got my prayers. Easier said than done, but try to keep on the positive, believe it or not, it helps.

The first thing I check for when I come into the boards is prayer requests and when I opened up a PM from Bill this morning asking me to come directly here, well, that pretty much told me that it was urgent.

Heavenly Father, we lift this man and his family to you in prayer. The times before him and his family are uncertain and he comes to You, seeking guidance and wisdom. We ask that you be with his wife, Father. Be with her in healing and in Spirit. Comfort her, surround her with Your love, and help her maintain a positive, peaceful attitude.

We ask that you be with this man who comes before You in prayer, asking us to do the same. You have placed on him the role of father and husband, a role of strength and leadership. We ask that You place Your Spirit on him, Father, lend him Your stength, and guide him with Your leadership.

We ask that you be with the doctors and the medical professionals, so that they may be working with sure, swift hands, to put this time of uncertainty to rest, quickly and with resolve.

We ask this in Jesus' name.

Amen.

johnparts, keep us updated and let us know just as soon as you can what the doctors have to say, please. In the meantime we'll keep praying.

Robert

I do not know about anyone else out here but everytime I read your posts like this one, it brings me such peace to know that there are such kind hearted people like you Robert to help to ease the pain of others with your heartfelt prayers. You have the gift of God in your heart and that is truly a rarity. Thank you for all of your inspiration. You are a true messenger of our heavenly father.

thank you all so much for the support. She goes in Monday for a biopsy so keep up the positive thoughts and prayers and I will update when I know something.

I do not know about anyone else out here but everytime I read your posts like this one, it brings me such peace to know that there are such kind hearted people like you Robert to help to ease the pain of others with your heartfelt prayers. You have the gift of God in your heart and that is truly a rarity. Thank you for all of your inspiration. You are a true messenger of our heavenly father.

Robert is a great asset to this site and to his fellow man.

-
Back