Prayers needed for My Grandpa......Update

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
My grandpa was in the hospital today with real bad stomach pains, now he has to have surgury cause his anurisim is bleeding, thay said its not looking too good and there is a chance he may not make it. This is also FABO member FISHYPETE's dad.....please send him some prayers that he pulls though. I am going up to the hopspital now to meet dad, sounds like other family will be there too, thanks everybody. Keith.

Sorry to hear Keith, Prayers Sent for a full recovery.

Praying real hard on this one. Both my grandpas died from one of those things cutting loose and my dad had his aorta replaced with plastic tubing because of one. Give Gramps a hug for me when you get a chance.

Keith Prayers from us and your family. Please keep us updated

Thanks guys, my dad (Pete) is in there with him now, I will get to see him before surgery too. This is tough so I appreciate all the prayers, thanks

Keith and FishyPete, I am saddened to read this. Best wishes and prayers sent for a full and speedy recovery for your family members. < hugs to the families >

Hang in there! My dad had an aneurysm the size of 'a small duck' (surgeon's words)...they patched him up. Praying things go as well for your grandpa!

Keith, Prayers sent for your Grandpa's successful surgery & full recovery :prayer:

Well, he is still in surgery for another hour, doc said that it's going good, they have to move some veins around and re-plumb some areas so blood can flow to his legs. He had this anurism awhile back and they bypassed it, so they knew to check it out. The doc wants to fix him up right this time too, but it is sounding better. I will update more a little later when I know more, thanks so much for all the thoughts, pm's and prayers, means alot!!

-
Back