Prayers please

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
Keep my sister in your prayers please folks. She had to be life delighted to Tulsa either yesterday or today. She is 29 weeks prego and the baby only weighs 4lbs. That being said, little Paige decided she wanted to try and sneak a peek at the world early. Dr.s stopped labor and released her tonight, but she is getting weekly ultra sounds to monitor progress

Prayers for you and your family. I know it is hard to go through this my granddaughters were preemies too. My son gf spent the last 2 months in the hospital on bed rest before they had to take the babies when her blood pressure went sky high.

Keep my sister in your prayers please folks. She had to be life delighted to Tulsa either yesterday or today. She is 29 weeks prego and the baby only weighs 4lbs. That being said, little Paige decided she wanted to try and sneak a peek at the world early. Dr.s stopped labor and released her tonight, but she is getting weekly ultra sounds to monitor progress

Prayers on the way.

Prayers sent. My wife is currently pregnant so I don't even want to think about this kind of stuff but I know it's a reality. I was 2 months early and 4 lbs when I was born. Spent 2 months in an incubator before I was allowed to go home.

Prayers sent out for your family this day

I'm a little nervous. The baby was actually doing better than momma.

Cliff, I don't have an update yet. I will post it up the moment I do though

its amazing what god can do now thru the medical field...my daughter had surgery on her heart to fix 2 chambers n shes doin just fine now....prayer sent

-
Back