Prayers requested for my Dad please

-

goldfish65

Reaction score
I just got a call from a family friend who traveled with my Dad to Lakeland FL for the annual Fly-In where they volunteer. He said my Dad is very very confused and was nodding off while conducting the tram...Dad's wife is a nurse and she feels the best thing is to drive back to Georgia in the morning and see Dad's doctor. I said get him to the emergency room but she disagrees. I spoke with my Dad just this afternoon on the phone; I have noticed in the past year or more he isn't as sharp and he rambles, but he seemed ok. He mentioned he was anxious to get back home. I would sure appreciate any prayers for him to feel like himself again and get home safe. Thank you.

You got it buddy. Anything we can do let us know.

Prayers are on their way for your Dad :angel7: Sorry to hear.....

Prayers sent from Linda & I David! Man, I really hope this is just some minor imbalance like diet or dehydration that's effecting him. Keep us informed how he does in the coming days.

Your family and Dad are included in our prayers! Hoping to hear good news when he gets home and settled back in! Geof

David,

prayers sent as requested for you and your family.

You got it David, prayers sent for your dad, I hope he gets a good check up, and soon.

Just got word that they made the 500 mile trip home in good time and that Dad seems back to himself. Still need to find out what caused the spell he had. He "couldn't find" the car even though it was right there and he was confused whether it was morning or night. It's tough for a guy who is used to working all the time and being in control. Thank you for your prayers, my family is grateful.

-
Back