Pretty sure my dream job would be selling this from a food truck.

-
Another twisted soul led to the demented side by Monty Python's Flying Circus :rofl: . My 10 yr old daughter came home from visiting her baby sitter and her college freshman daughter singing "The Lumberjack Song". I knew my daughter was headed in the right direction. :lol: Oh, the Spam thing. Boy Scout's go to. Last time I ate it didn't agree with me. I know it can never go bad. I must have cooked it improperly :BangHead:
Monty Python? Don't even start me...:)

1152A736-59BA-4C90-9889-90D95D81FB26.jpeg

Coworker hooked me up. Call me 2 can Sam

Last edited:
i used to work at a place where me and some of the other warehouse guys would make lunch together sometimes
one of the things we would do i slice spam and cook it on a hot plate

there is something special about the smell of grilled spam...it pulls in every single person in a 5 mile radius who served in the armed forces

Slimey
Pudding
Around
Meat

Not knocking Spam this is something I heard on the radio.

Circa 1988. Field training in England. We took SPAM along on every dispersal. Nothing like a fried SPAM sammie.

Mind you, it was the Air Force. They supplied us with Coleman camp stoves!!

This was my augumentee...an admin troop assigned to us to train for war time.

SPAM Field.jpg

Mind you, it was the Air Force. They supplied us with Coleman camp stoves!!

This was my augumentee...an admin troop assigned to us to train for war time.
Airforce?

im surprised they didnt supply you with a room in the hilton

Thanks for your service

If you've never tried it, you should. Some people love it, some people hate it. I dig the stuff - 1/4 to 1/2" thick slices pan fried until browned on both sides and slightly crispy (like bacon or ham) and then used for breakfast meat in a sammie or as a side, OR served with your favorite crackers and cheese and a touch of mustard for an afternoon snack. One thing - if you're not big on salt, get the low sodium Spam - good dang stuff!! :usflag:

Quite a kitchen you have there. Tool boxes, testing devices, 5 gallon paint bucket, all the comforts of home. :thumbsup: And the bar stool! Can't forget that.

guys in the shop were pissed. Could smell it cooking all the way on the other side of the shop. jealous

guys in the shop were pissed. Could smell it cooking all the way on the other side of the shop. jealous
When a hotplate is involved, spam is like bullets...you better bring enough for everyone

i used to work at a place where me and some of the other warehouse guys would make lunch together sometimes
one of the things we would do i slice spam and cook it on a hot plate

there is something special about the smell of grilled spam...it pulls in every single person in a 5 mile radius who served in the armed forces
Out in the field we used to cook it on a iron over suspended in the trashcan with grilled cheese also! Had to be inventive!

-
Back