Prius driver.

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
I was walking through a parking lot and just had to stop and snap a pic of this awesome parking job by this Prius driver..

Its NOT EVEN in the space...

I gotta wonder how many new Prius get smashed up before they even leave the dealership parking lot....

20181112_170112_zpsqc4rq7bx.jpg

Was there ever another car that was so universally owned and operated by such shitty drivers? What is it about these that just draws this type of driver to it?

Lined up perfectly with the Honda next to it though...makes you wonder, what was parked there before you arrived ?

I was walking through a parking lot and just had to stop and snap a pic of this awesome parking job by this Prius driver..

Its NOT EVEN in the space...

I gotta wonder how many new Prius get smashed up before they even leave the dealership parking lot....

View attachment 1715248269

Was there ever another car that was so universally owned and operated by such shitty drivers? What is it about these that just draws this type of driver to it?
Maybe they are trying to give the car parked in front of it with the damaged front bumper some extra room.

Yeah, I guess there could've been a trailer or something parked there but still, why not just pick another spot?

Just a couple of days ago I saw a true Prius park job. The Menards store has a really wide sidewalk in front and a sloped area for handicapped access. This kid in a Prius pulls up onto the sidewalk next to the front of the building and gets out. I said, "you can't park there." His response was, "I just did." I went in and told the lady in customer service that a customer just parked on the sidewalk but they din't do anything about it.

Maybe the guy with the damaged front bumper didn't want the piece of junk by him, so he moved it a bit.

Just a couple of days ago I saw a true Prius park job. The Menards store has a really wide sidewalk in front and a sloped area for handicapped access. This kid in a Prius pulls up onto the sidewalk next to the front of the building and gets out. I said, "you can't park there." His response was, "I just did." I went in and told the lady in customer service that a customer just parked on the sidewalk but they din't do anything about it.
thats when you bracket his car with pallets of sod with a forklift so he cant move. Sidewalk sale.

The trend here in NC is to pull up in front of a gas station and park in the handicapped spot. I have seen someone squeeze into the ramp/space between two handicapped spots. It's always very young people, and it's based off a 100% sense of entitlement and lack of respect. It takes a lot for me to not make them meet the requirements to park there..

As far as Prius owners go, they aren't all bad. I have a neighbor who has a gen1 Prius. It's that horrible champagne color, dinged up, and looks generally tired. He never drives it and I asked him about it. He told me it has a bad head gasket and flat out not worth replacing the gasket. He paid the car off years ago, and I thought it was dumb to let it just sit and de-value......until I realized why he keeps it around. The engine has no problem idling, and can sit there and idle for days and days on one tank of gas, so this recent hurricane that came through, it was powering his house.

Our assistant Pastor drives a prius and he's a good guy
He's very hardworking and many times when I show up to plow the church parking lot his car is the only one there...it takes enormous amounts of self control to not pile snow up all the way around it though

...He told me it has a bad head gasket and flat out not worth replacing the gasket. ...The engine has no problem idling, and can sit there and idle for days and days on one tank of gas, so this recent hurricane that came through, it was powering his house.
How's he power the house? Is there a power take off from the charging circuit?

The trend here in NC is to pull up in front of a gas station and park in the handicapped spot. I have seen someone squeeze into the ramp/space between two handicapped spots. It's always very young people, and it's based off a 100% sense of entitlement and lack of respect. It takes a lot for me to not make them meet the requirements to park there..

As far as Prius owners go, they aren't all bad. I have a neighbor who has a gen1 Prius. It's that horrible champagne color, dinged up, and looks generally tired. He never drives it and I asked him about it. He told me it has a bad head gasket and flat out not worth replacing the gasket. He paid the car off years ago, and I thought it was dumb to let it just sit and de-value......until I realized why he keeps it around. The engine has no problem idling, and can sit there and idle for days and days on one tank of gas, so this recent hurricane that came through, it was powering his house.
Great idea.

there are kits you can buy and back feed it to the panel

Driving a Prius certainly doesn't mean you're an idiot. There are plenty of Mopar idiots, too. Some people just want to save gas.

-
Back