problem with seller on fabo

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
problem resolved. thank you to every one for their opinions. i wasnt trying to start a witch hunt, i just like the fact that everyone here has been on both sides of the fence. if public opinion was to suck it up i would have.

problem resolved. thank you to every one for their opinions. i wasnt trying to start a witch hunt, i just like the fact that everyone here has been on both sides of the fence. if public opinion was to suck it up i would have.

glad to hear especially after we hi-jacked your thread .....this is fabo .....home of cool ppl and problem solving .....i never doubted for a min that it would be resolved :D

Rob, tell them about the packing job on the intake you bought from me last year. LOL...Bill S.

Seller should pay return shipping and refund your money. No reason to deal with customers in any other way. JMO

this is the first time I have seen a train wreck get stream lined into a good thread......somethin says its the calm before the storm ;)

Always package stuff with the attitude it needs to survive re-entry from outer space and you should be good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back