Project 440DD

-
Not one but two car crazy cuties

IMG_7713.jpeg

IMG_7704.jpeg

IMG_7725.jpeg

IMG_7729.jpeg

Ignore the dusty dirty car. My son having a time of his life pretending to be a race car driver

IMG_0376.jpeg

Saw this build listed for sale. Hope everything's alright and that interests have just changed. Good luck with everything.

Saw this build listed for sale. Hope everything's alright and that interests have just changed. Good luck with everything.
Interests haven’t changed. Life situation has. I don’t HAVE to sell. The funds would just help if it does.

Those kids will love building that car with you, I know mine do. I’m glad you decided to keep it, we need more big block ‘74 swingers in this world.

Those kids will love building that car with you, I know mine do. I’m glad you decided to keep it, we need more big block ‘74 swingers in this world.
Thanks. It’s been a very emotional roller coaster this week and it was my first idea to raise capital if we need it to help deal with the crisis we’re in. Just have an unexpected bill and may have to possibly move rapidly.

Our savings more than cover it but I didn’t want to have to dip into them but it sounds like we may not need what we originally thought either.

Luckily though, the shop isn’t where we live so we don’t have to move that stuff

Had to roll it out today for a few quick pictures

IMG_1669.jpeg

IMG_1673.jpeg

IMG_1670.jpeg

IMG_1669.jpeg

Today marks ten years since I brought it home. So I spent the day fitting in the trailer hitch. Still a work in progress to finish tomorrow but here’s the rough draft . Plan is to enlarge the opening and square every thing off with square tubing to reinforce the valence. I was rather surprised to see just how a 2x4 cut weakened it. Lots of flex now

IMG_1805.jpeg

Guess I’m doing something right. The dart is the perfect playground dad haha

IMG_2565.jpeg

Glad you decided to keep it. The younguns look happy about it too.

Glad you decided to keep it. The younguns look happy about it too.
Yeah they do love it. Just wish I could get the thing finished. But needing a truck more so the w200 is prime focus but luckily, only one panel to replace on it.

-
Back