Proud New Dart Swinger Owner

-

Diana's Dart

Reaction score
Greetings Mopar Lovers

Just wanted you to know that I am the proud owner of a 1970 Dart Swinger with matching numbers. We trailered our sweet ride back this past Saturday. Since my husband will be doing most of the work on it and keeping it in running order for me, I guess I'll let him drive it too. O:)

In any event, I'm so excited! We live in Chevy and Ford Country so I'm sure I'll catch flack from the car enthusiasts around these parts but they just don't know what they are missing. Everyone told me to buy a Chevelle, Camaro or Mustang and while they were cool, they just didn't talk to me. Besides, it seems like there is a multitude of those.

I look forward to chatting with you and learning a lot.

Attachments

• Dart Swinger Rear Driver Side 7 14 14.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 340
  • Dart Swinger Motor 7 14 14.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 366
  • Dart Swinger Hood 7 14 14.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 355
Welcome to the site and congrats on your new ride . You should have "no" problem putting those cheby's & ferds in there place !

Sweet 70 dart !!!
Welcome !!
I hope you have fun , learn about darts , small blocks , and make new friends !!
Jim

I love your ride . I hope you have as much fun here as I do .

Welcome Diana to you and your husband! Congrats, that's a very nice Dart. :thumbrig:

Welcome!

I was wondering if the new owner would be posting here. Followed that one from start to finish at CCL, seems like a nice clean ride. Hope you beat them down on the price some.

Congrats and welcome to FABO

NICE to see a woman getting into the old mopars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Downtown

Is that your Scamp? Wow!!!! CCL was great to deal with. Would definitely buy another vehicle from them.

In Ferd and Chev country you can get trophys at shows just for being there. :)

Nice car.

Hey Downtown

Is that your Scamp? Wow!!!! CCL was great to deal with. Would definitely buy another vehicle from them.
Thanks! I got her from Gateway Classics, but CCL had one very similar last year that I missed out on. The guys at CCL are definitely great to deal with. Aaron (Crash) is on a Mustang board I"m on here locally, known him for several years. He does pinstriping in his spare time, one of the best I've seen at it.

-
Back