Pumpkin Spice, you say? Not in my house....

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
Nooooooooooo sir. We have raised the bar, my friends... ...

20190915_200406.jpg

I was at the donut shop this weekend and bought a bunch of pumpkin donuts for the wife.
She loved them.

Pumpkin spice scares me to death
Our last child was born in april, and right at the beginning of her pregnancy the wife was craving pumpkin spice everything, lattes, icecream, lipbalm, whatever

So now, when someone says "pumpkin spice" i hear "pregnant wife"

Pumpkin spice scares me to death
Our last child was born in april, and right at the beginning of her pregnancy the wife was craving pumpkin spice everything, lattes, icecream, lipbalm, whatever

So now, when someone says "pumpkin spice" i hear "pregnant wife"

Pregnant wife, that is scary stuff....a man will do things he never though he would do to make a woman happy.

I remember my wife craving hot dog chili while she was pregnant with our son.
I love a good chili over a dog, and to this day my wife makes some of the best.

Pregnant wife, that is scary stuff....a man will do things he never though he would do to make a woman happy.

I remember my wife craving hot dog chili while she was pregnant with our son.
I love a good chili over a dog, and to this day my wife makes some of the best.
No kidding
I remember the time I told her she was pregnant with our second one (she didn't know yet herself)

We live in Michigan, and we still get winters here (picture the battle of hoth)
One day in late February were sitting on the couch and it is snowing
And I mean, snowing
If I stretched out my arm, I couldn't see my hand because of the snow ,and I got volunteered to risk my life to drive out to the store to buy her a whatchamacallit bar
I said "sure babe, I'll grab some diapers too while I'm out"

No kidding
I remember the time I told her she was pregnant with our second one (she didn't know yet herself)

We live in Michigan, and we still get winters here (picture the battle of hoth)
One day in late February were sitting on the couch and it is snowing
And I mean, snowing
If I stretched out my arm, I couldn't see my hand because of the snow ,and I got volunteered to risk my life to drive out to the store to buy her a whatchamacallit bar
I said "sure babe, I'll grab some diapers too while I'm out"
You have to keep the woman and the kids happy.

One thing I will not do is change a crappy diaper. I don't know how many times I have paid the neighbor lady 5 bucks to change my son, and my granddaughters.
I just will not do it, I tried it once with my first daughter when she was like a month old, never again, it was this explosion of green and brown stuff, and smelled horrible.
I even called my ex wife's brother to help out, we decided the best action to take was a bath, got her cleaned up, diaper on, asleep in her bed, feeling all proud, I told the ex-wife what happened, mother in law was there, and they said you did good, but the diaper is on backwards.

To this day I will not touch any poopy diaper.

I dont mind em
I dont like em, but I dont mind em

I usually do at least one poopy one per day
Most of the times all it takes is an couple of wipes and shes good as new, but about once or twice a month there are the blowouts that require a hose down in the tub

Oh well, just part of the job

I dont mind em
I dont like em, but I dont mind em

I usually do at least one poopy one per day
Most of the times all it takes is an couple of wipes and shes good as new, but about once or twice a month there are the blowouts that require a hose down in the tub

Oh well, just part of the job
That is why the neighbor lady got paid $5

Ive had some really redneck-inbred-dirty-south coworkers before
They said they liked haloween because its the only time a year they get to pumpkin

Ive had some really redneck-inbred-dirty-south coworkers before
They said they liked haloween because its the only time a year they get to pumpkin
We have a town up north called Kinmount where the celebrate Halloween for the same reason only everyday.

-
Back